Chapter 71: Feeling sleepy in spring, tired in autumn,...

Jiandan continued,

"You are absolutely right.

Our villagers in Liujiatun are like this. They never shrink or get discouraged when they encounter difficulties. They unite to face the difficulties head-on. They will go ahead if there are conditions, and they will create conditions if there are no conditions. They are not afraid of hardship or fatigue. Finally, they work together to overcome the difficulties and pass the test."

The inspiring tone, coupled with Jiandan's rare serious and solemn expression, made Liu Weimin feel like he was facing Secretary Lin at a meeting in the commune, and he didn't react for a long time.

"Hey? No, what do you mean?"

He was answered by Jiandan's closed door.

Looking at the cleared village road, he shook his head and returned to the village office with a smile.

"What did you say?"

Liu Aiguo was so shocked that he didn't even notice that the teacup in his hand had spilled water.

Liu Weimin still had a worried look on his face.

"Brother Aiguo, why don't your ears work?

I wonder if Xiao Jian, the educated youth, has fallen in love with the Red Army or the Liberation Army?

I asked her to tell me and I would make the decision for her, but she was too embarrassed to say it.

You see, I treated her as my own child when I came to Liujiatun. Hey, how about I ask Guihua to ask her? Maybe it's not easy to tell a man like me, but it's easier to tell a girl?"

Liu Aiguo was a little confused, and the old people who had just come in were also confused for a while, and they looked at each other.

It's not that the children in his village are not good, but Xiao Jian, the educated youth, who is delicate and capable, is not on the same path as the two farmers in their village who have not even graduated from elementary school.

In other words, let's not talk about Xiao Jian's vision, they are still skeptical about Liu Weimin.

After all, sometimes, this village chief is very unreliable in other matters except for the farming in the village.

Liu Aiguo's expression showed that this was probably another misunderstanding.

"Weimin, tell me first, how did you figure it out? When did you become so careful? Or did the educated youth Jian tell you himself?"

Although Liu Weimin felt that his judgment was correct, he was a little scared in front of the whole room of military advisors. He told the story of what he had just seen, and he was quite confident.

"Tell me, if she didn't like one of them, why did she look at them like that? She's not a child who doesn't know her limits."

"And then?"

Liu Weimin stared,

"What then? That's all. ! "Liu Aiguo felt that he was blocked in his throat in one breath, and couldn't go up and down." Because she looked at others a few times, can you say this? "" Liu Weimin is your eyes? Is this little girl's reputation so good? Why are you like those old ladies who have broken their mouths? " Very, "Uncle Three, I didn't tell others." Liu San Ye was angry, if there were beards, it could float. Liu Aiguo was also speechless. This brain was long. Is it good to be good when he was good? "Wei Min, do you really have this idea?" Liu Weimin widened his eyes and looked at it. However, I do n't understand or not, "What else can I think?" "Then you said, have they had contact with them before?" Liu Aiguo had a headache, and felt that his grandson was not so tired. "I didn't notice it."

"What's so special about the Red Army and the Liberation?"

The rural child went to elementary school for a few years and then came back to farm with his family. He looked average and had a lot of strength. Except for the fact that he was a poor and lower-middle peasant, it seemed that there was really nothing different from other families.

This question stumped Liu Weimin.

It should be said that the ability of the educated youth Jian was that he could find food in the mountains, was not afraid of wild boars, and had strength to work. Let's just say that he was better than the men in most families.

This person can live well on his own. If he finds a family in the village, he would be really crazy.

Now Liu Weimin couldn't persuade himself,

"Then, why did she look at them?"

Knowing that he was in the wrong, his voice was much lower.

"Humph! That's great. His vision is not as good as our few old men."

Jian Jian didn't know that she almost became a member of the desperate marriage. After dealing with the village chief, she took the opportunity to slip back home.

The snow that had just fallen was still very beautiful, especially since no one had come to destroy it. She had no plans to move in the yard for the time being, and she was in a good mood looking at the beautiful scenery.

She went into the house and rubbed her hands, and her stomach gurgled a few times. She looked at the time, well, according to the normal biological clock, breakfast had been over for half a day at this point.

She didn't want to make it now, it was so cold outside, and she wanted to eat something hot now.

After digging around in the base, she finally brought out another authentic hot and sour noodles. This was a snack she liked very much, and she could not say that she would never get tired of it.

Paired with two boiled eggs and a few bean buns, she sat on the warm kang, took a bite of the side dish, a bite of the noodles, a bite of the egg, and then a bite of the bean bun soaked in soup, and then a mouthful of the sour and spicy soup. She was very satisfied with the simple meal. Although the combination was very messy, it was delicious.

It is easy to feel sleepy when you are full and full. Isn't it said that you feel sleepy in spring, tired in autumn, and nap in summer, and you can't wake up in winter and March.

This is officially the beginning of winter. Jiandan didn't have time to go out to experience the fun of winter travel and snow play. He still felt that the warm kang and the increasingly heavy eyelids were more important. He pushed the kang table and fell into a deep sleep almost immediately without even struggling.

I have to say that in this cold season, it is really a pleasure to have a comfortable nap in this warm house.

When I woke up again, the sun was already high in the sky.

The winter sun was not dazzling, nor was it very warm. It was even a little cold. I didn't add firewood in the morning. The fire wall and the firewood under the big stove were only left with residual heat. Jiandan didn't want to leave the warm quilt even more.

After swinging between the gradually cooling quilt and adding firewood for a few minutes, Jiandan still quickly got out of the quilt, wrapped himself in a big cotton jacket, and completed the action of adding firewood as quickly as possible, and then rushed back, threw the cotton jacket directly into the corner of the kang, and went back to the quilt that was still warm. The whole action was done in one go without any discomfort.

He covered the part below the neck tightly again and sighed comfortably,

"The quilt is still comfortable. They say it's better to lie down than to be comfortable. Sure enough, if I continue to indulge myself like this, will I become lazy like a pig?"

Just when I wanted to say something exciting, eh? The quilt began to get hot, and I suddenly had no idea,

"Oh, the quilt is still comfortable. I can't do it anymore. I have to lie in the quilt as long as I want. I'll be lazy if I'm lazy, and I'll be a pig if I'm a pig."

The fire wall quickly heated up, and the heat from the kang came over. The quilt couldn't cover me anymore. I simply rolled around on the small kang, and my whole body was full of laziness.