Chapter 6 Going to the Countryside

With money and tickets, Jiandan simply swept through the supply and marketing cooperative, buying almost everything she could use, including food, clothing, housing and transportation. The supply and marketing cooperative emptied half of the items, and the supply and marketing cooperative helped find a small carriage to send her to an alley.

Jiandan just remembered that she was still a sophomore in high school, but she couldn't learn much in school. After thinking about it, she decided to go anyway, so she might as well go to the teacher to get her diploma, just in case she was diligent and needed it someday.

The original owner was a child who loved to study. Although she had a little temper, she had good grades and the teacher liked her very much. When she heard that she dropped out of school, the teacher felt very sorry.

She went home and had a good sleep, and went to change the medicine. When she came back, she ran into Chen Hongjun who came to see her.

"Uncle Chen, you're here!"

Chen Hongjun felt upset. Fortunately, the child knew how to resist, otherwise it would be a big deal. He interrogated her overnight and found out the Lin family's plan.

They have been in contact with the Jian family for a long time, and they always feel that the Jian family's wealth is not just that simple. There must be a back-up plan, and they are unwilling to give up.

If other families may let things go and get married, then they will get it naturally, but he will not do that. He must do the opposite. He will cancel the engagement first and let Jian Jian be helpless. When Jian Jian is desperate, they will come forward. In this way, they will be Jian Jian's lifeline, and they can get the Lin family's wealth without marrying her.

It can only be said that some people's brain circuits are incomprehensible to normal people. Now Lin Tiesheng is still clamoring that the Jian family is still hiding something.

Originally, Chen Hongjun heard that Jian Jian intended to go to the countryside, and he was a little angry. Now it seems that the child is really clear-sighted. Now it's not long before the people around him can't help it.

Think about the atmosphere outside now. Going to the countryside is fine. It will be quiet at least.

"Dandan, go to the countryside. You are right. This city is no longer safe."

"The Lin family will be punished. I will give you these two jobs. What do you think?"

"Uncle, I have completed the formalities for going to the countryside. I will leave tomorrow afternoon. I have to trouble you for one thing. You know the two courtyards in the east district. They have been empty for several years. I don't know when I can come back. Can you help me find someone to take care of them?

The main thing is that I only have these two courtyards left. It's a thought, isn't it?"

The family housing here is allocated by the factory. Now that Su Wenqing is gone, it will be moved out sooner or later to make room for others.

Chen Hongjun and the director of the trade union looked at each other helplessly, knowing that this was all true.

For this courtyard, it is said that someone is looking for someone to take care of it. Isn't it just asking people to move in? This matter is a pie in the sky for anyone,

"Okay, uncle will find you two clean houses, and I will remit the rent to you every three months. Don't worry, uncle won't let you suffer a loss."

Jian Jian didn't care. She had to clean up the house after someone else lived there.

"Uncle, why should I worry about you? I definitely don't need this job myself,"

She said with a shy expression,

"But I have a sister who is very good to me. I want to ask her if she needs anything, okay, Uncle Chen?"

Chen Hongjun was very pleased,

"You kid, this is yours, you have the final say."

"No, no, uncle, I'll go ask in a while, and I'll have to trouble you to take care of the other one."

These jobs are one person per job, and 95% of them are passed down from father to son. Chen Hongjun also understood that this was a favor to him.

As for that, the only person who showed kindness to Jiandan was Zhu Yan. Jiandan naturally had to give her this favor. Jiandan didn't know yet that the two tickets yesterday made both families full of gratitude to her, and now they were busy buying cotton for her.

When she ran into the state-owned restaurant, Zhu Yan was immediately shocked and hurried out to greet her.

"Sister, do you want a job in the steel plant?"

Zhu Yan was stunned.

From the time she crossed over to the time she left, it took a full four days. The next afternoon, Jiandan boarded the train to the north. There was another person on the same trip, full of enthusiasm. That guy, the parents who saw him off couldn't persuade him, and Jiandan also kept a distance from him. This kind of person is hard to persuade. She still wants to go to the countryside to relax.

Carrying a few bags, one of which was the things she prepared for the public, which filled two bags.

Unexpectedly, Zhu Yan also sent two quilts and two pairs of cotton shoes. She was doing a favor, but it was also a normal transaction, and she exchanged money. Zhu Yan's family is also a family that values ​​affection. Both families are not short of money. After the husband's family and the mother's family discussed, other things were not practical, so the family gathered a quilt and a pair of cotton shoes.

Chen Hongjun's was naturally the same, and the rent for the first three months was sent to her.

There were not many people on the bus. Now not only is the capital city in drought, but food is also in short supply everywhere, and the poor can't afford to go out. Sitting in the car, she finally relaxed, leaning on the backrest, recalling the experience of the past few days.

She had just arrived, and it was a chaotic period. She was also a sensitive person. She was timid. She just wanted to live a good life. She was sensitive and special under the emperor. If she met a radical person, she would be easily regarded as a typical example. It was better to go to the vast countryside. As the saying goes, the emperor is far away. Although she could not be her eldest daughter as she did in her previous life, she did not have to restrain herself like now.

She brought most of her family home. Anyway, she had to return it to the factory. She did not care about it. Those were the traces left by the original owner's parents. She just kept them as a memory.

The green train swayed for three days. She was half asleep and half awake to rest. At noon on the fourth day, she finally arrived at her destination safely, Anji County, Linbei Province, three hours late.

Of course, this is not the end. The end is Liujiatun, Xiangyang Commune, below Anji County, a small mountain village where you can see the border when you look up.

Probably because of the delay, when she left the station with her bags and coat, she didn't see anyone picking her up. It was neither cold nor hot in this season, so she wasn't in a hurry. She found a place to sit on the side and rest on her bag.

The station was also very poor. There were crops opposite, but the crops were half dead. Occasionally, you could see a few old farmers sighing and muttering that God didn't give them a way to survive.

They still had hope, knowing that they would have to rely on the weather for their livelihood in the next few years. It was said to be three years, but it actually started in 1958 and ended intermittently in the autumn of 1962. Now, it was just the beginning.

She didn't want to say pity. Although she was a rich lady who spent money like water, she was not a naive person who didn't know the daily necessities of life. In that era full of machines, farmers and rural areas were the envy of everyone, but now, farmers are really suffering.