Chapter 28 Preparation for the Mountain

A few people looked at each other, could they say that they had never thought of these things at all?

"We thought that we could just carry the backpack."

Jian Dan spread his hands,

"It's not impossible, you can just go down the mountain when it's full."

"That won't work,"

Lin Zhaodi was the first to object,

"It's so hard to go there once, we can't waste it, pick up more and bring back more food for the winter."

"Do we really have to spend the night in the mountains?"

This is the question they are concerned about,

"I'm just making an analogy, it's possible, but our main goal is mountain products, not hunting, so it shouldn't happen."

After a while, Jian Dan hadn't left the Youth Farm yet, and the village's precious loudspeaker rang,

"Meeting, meeting, come to the open space in front of the village office for a meeting right now, and everyone must come.

I'll say it again, meeting, come to the village office for a meeting right now."

"Well, I guess the village chief will give instructions soon, let's go, to the meeting."

Several people locked the door and came out, and met villagers one after another on the way, walking towards the village office in groups of three or two.

Wang Guihua's group already knew the news about the cloth head, and when they saw Jian Dan, their eyes instantly became much hotter.

Li Yan and the others didn't know what was going on, but they could vaguely feel that the villagers' attitude towards Jian Dan was very abnormal.

Chen Jianguo couldn't help but approach and asked quietly,

"Jian Zhiqing, you don't have any conflicts with the villagers, right?"

After saying this, Li Yan was stunned. Intuition said it was impossible. On the first day they came here, they saw how she got along with the villagers. It was so natural and intimate. There shouldn't be any conflicts, right?

Jian Dan felt the attitude of the villagers, but she didn't expect Chen Jianguo to be so big. How could his brain circuit be so long? The look of that auntie couldn't be interpreted as a conflict, right?

Could it be that you look at people like this when you have a conflict with them?

After noticing the gazes of the three female educated youths around him, Chen Jianguo realized it later and looked at the gazes of the villagers again, only to find that something was wrong.

After coming to his senses, he hurriedly apologized,

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought wrong."

Li Yan laughed,

"Chen Zhiqing, I just want to know, how can you come to this conclusion?

Why can such an eager look not be like, enthusiasm, and kindness, but think of contradiction?"

Chen Jianguo scratched his head,

"I don't know what happened, maybe my brain suddenly cramped."

The village chief was already in the village office, and the villagers came over to discuss in groups of three or two. They probably knew that it was nothing more than going up the mountain.

Seeing Jiandan, the village chief's face was full of smiles again, and he became much kinder to the other three people.

"Xiao Jian, you guys should also get ready and follow us up the mountain tomorrow.