Chapter 36: When I'm busy, I won't do anything naughty

Due to the drought, they only had the energy to take care of their own vegetable gardens and private plots after watering the land. The vegetables did not grow well. The cabbages planted in autumn were small, which made the villagers very satisfied. Even if there was nothing else, they could survive the winter by pickling a large jar of sauerkraut.

When several educated youths went to ask, they were still happy. They wanted to exchange some money or even some things.

As for their own homes, let alone other things, the private plots of each family here were not small. They planted so many, and if they exchanged the big ones, there would still be so many small ones that were not good-looking. Why would they be so particular about what they eat at home?

They depended on this little piece of land and these work points all year round. Maybe they were reluctant to go to the commune even once.

It was hard to say whether this rare opportunity to exchange things could be exchanged for anything useful at home.

That couldn't be said. Given the current situation at home, it should be said that no matter what it was, it could be used, and there would be no waste at all.

Here, they simply reminded a few people, and then left it alone. They went home around the village chief and a few others.

This small house is right at the entrance of the village, and it is quite conspicuous. Anyway, Secretary Lin saw her when she opened the door and went in.

He had also been to Liujiatun before, and he still had some impression of it.

"Hey? Old Liu, I remember that house was empty, wasn't it? Is it occupied now? I see that the wall seems to have been raised,"

Liu Weimin looked in the direction he pointed,

"Ah, that one, it's occupied now."

Secretary Lin looked curious,

"Aren't there two batches of educated youth here? There was a little girl in the first batch, who said she wanted to live in a yard as big as the educated youth yard, and she was scared.

When she saw that this house was small and suitable for one person to live in, she chose it, paid for it herself, renovated it, and lived in it herself.

Don't tell me, the little girl lived well here by herself , the vegetables grown in the garden, the work and so on, are no worse than others, never complaining of being tired, and even climbing the mountain is quite good, compared with us old farmers, he is not much worse. "

Secretary Lin looked at him,

"It seems that you get along well with each other."

Liu Wenming paused, feeling that something was a little wrong, and seeing that there was no one around, he asked tentatively,

"What's wrong, brother, is there anything wrong with the educated youth?"

Secretary Lin shook his head, also with a little worry,

"People from the city are not used to the rural life, and the habits are different from those of the villagers,"

Liu Weimin, I understand, it's so euphemistic, it's just another war.

I originally wanted to praise the educated youth Xiao Jian and make him happy, but the words were on the tip of my tongue, and I suddenly swallowed them back.

No, no, if he knew that the educated youth Xiao Jian was so good and so powerful, what if he was transferred to another village?

No, no, Uncle San is right, I can't show off outside, I have to hide.