Chapter 158 This skill is forced out

Several times, they went up the mountain, and soon after, he saw someone running to find the village chief, and then Liu Jianshe ran out of the village. He guessed that something must be wrong. If he didn't tell him, he would pretend not to know, but he never let it go.

After hearing this, he couldn't help but justify himself,

"What you said is the current situation of most families, but not absolute, let alone all."

Suddenly, the eyes of several girls were focused on him. Was this statement clearly about himself?

"Oh,"

Li Yan dragged out the tone,

"Chen Jianguo, do you mean yourself? Aren't you such a hands-off boss?"

In fact, it is not accurate to say it wrong. Men are responsible for the outside and women are responsible for the inside is a tradition for thousands of years. Regardless of whether it is right or not, almost everyone is poisoned by this concept.

In recent years, the slogan of gender equality has been loud, and with more and more girls going to school, there has been a weak resistance to some feudal concepts, and various autonomous consciousness has sprouted, but there has been no action, which has made some hidden brainwashing and family infiltration a little bit awkward.

Especially many elderly people will think, why are these girls becoming more and more disobedient after going to school? It makes them feel more and more that, well, it is right not to let them go to school, and they will go out and have wild hearts.

In some places, it has become a vicious cycle, going to school, disobedient, going to school is wrong, not allowed to go to school, and girls who have just become sensible are suppressed, unwilling, and try every means to break through the cage, but they can't do it.

At this time, it is easy to get stuck in a dead end, force yourself into a side door, make some extreme actions, or be used by others, which is not surprising.

Therefore, some people feel that, look, this is the evidence, stay at home honestly, don't be so wild, how can these things happen?

Of course, it is not ruled out that some men have dark thoughts and think that women know more and are more difficult to control. It is better to do it like now, what they say is what they want, and if they don't listen, they will be obedient after being beaten. The mind of taking oneself as the heaven is as solid as a rock.

In any case, it has not been solved in the future, and the topic is still being dragged from time to time. In this era, it is even more of a dead end. However, it is still very happy to see that the people around her are bright and clear-minded.

She got along with them because of their compatible personalities, but she also didn't want them to be confined to someone's backyard one day by those trivial matters. She hoped that they would have their own thoughts and be themselves, Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Tan Yajun, not just the future daughter-in-law of someone's family, the mother of someone.

"Whether you are a hands-off boss or not, it depends on how you train it, right?"

Everyone can see that Chen Jianguo has some thoughts about Li Yan, but Li Yan herself didn't notice it.

After hearing this, Chen Jianguo blushed, but Li Yan asked with interest,

"Ah, Chen Jianguo, you don't have someone you like, do you? Have you started to prepare?"

Chen Jianguo's face darkened immediately. Is this a piece of wood?

Without saying anything, he turned around and walked up the mountain. Li Yan was confused.