Chapter 86 Do You Need Me to Take Action?

Zhu Yun looked at the harmonious family and didn't want to say anything bad. He still grumbled, "Humph, that's right. I didn't say anything wrong. After living a good life outside for more than ten years, who would want to come to this poor mountain village? Humph, the one who grew up here couldn't get used to it. I wonder how long you can hold on with your pampered temper." The other villagers looked at the Zhong family's faces and consciously changed the topic. The people around them also confronted Zhu Yun, "Say less. It's their big day. What are you doing?" "I didn't say anything wrong." Wang Guifen's face darkened. The people around her looked at her with disapproval, so she closed her mouth reluctantly. Wang Guifen's face looked better. She turned to look at her daughter and smiled.

"My daughter, this is your home. If someone says something unpleasant, just treat it as fart."

Zhong Jing agreed crisply.

"Hey, I remember mom."

Zhu Yun was so angry that she wanted to speak again, but the people next to her dragged her away.

Wang Guifen looked at their backs like a victorious rooster.

"I remember everything. This is my daughter, the darling of our Zhong family.

We are all from the same village. If I hear someone complaining behind your back, don't blame me for coming to your house without mercy."

Zhong Jing's eyes were full of stars. It turned out that this is how women fight.

Seeing that the people had left, Zhong Shuo came out from the crack of the door,

"Mom, you are still the best. This Zhu Yun is very annoying. She is jealous of everyone's family."

Wang Guifen nodded and immediately taught Zhong Shuo a lesson,

"She is annoying, but you should stay away from her. As a boy, don't learn to be like those gossipy women."

Zhong Shuo was not convinced,

"I am not speaking up for you. Besides, I won't tell anyone else, just my family."

Wang Guifen did not comment and gave a few more instructions,

"You are already an adult, and you are also a brother. Your sister will still need your protection in the future.

I am telling you, if you do things like before, you will not care about your head and your butt, and you will rush forward without thinking about what others say, you should stay away from your sister as soon as possible, and don't cause trouble for her."

After hearing what Wang Guifen said, Zhong Jing suddenly thought of a word, "greenhorn", which seemed to be quite suitable for Zhong Shuo now.

Zhong Shuo's face was reddened when his mother exposed his past, especially in front of his fresh sister.

The middle school boy began to save face and half-begged,

"Mom, that was in the past, okay? I'm very honest in class now, and I haven't caused trouble for a long time."

Seeing his discomfort, Wang Guifen didn't say much, and turned around to see her daughter looking at her younger son with shining eyes.

Just when she was about to persuade her not to learn from Zhong Shuo, she heard her daughter say,

"Brother, you are so good, so my safety will be in your hands from now on."

Zhong Shuo, puffed up his chest again, and showed his strong arms,

"Don't worry, sister, I have practiced before."

"Yeah,"

Zhong Jing nodded obediently, and looked at Wang Guifen again, with a hint of hesitation,