Chapter 168 The latter does not seem to be trying to stop the fight

"What happened?"

Li Yan's disdainful attitude was very obvious.

"He called a group of people over with a lot of noise. They all thought it was a big deal and how badly he was injured. A bunch of people rushed over, including the village chief. As a result, he lifted up his trouser legs and took a look."

Looking at the curious eyes of his friends, he spread his hands and uttered a few words,

"Not even a scratch on his skin."

Ah, what a farce.

"No way? Are you so stupid?

Don't you know if it hurts? How much can it hurt if the skin is not broken?

Then, why are you still screaming? Isn't it embarrassing enough?"

"Who knows? You didn't see the look in the village chief's eyes and face at that time. He was so angry that my hands were shaking. He turned around and left without saying a word, and almost fell down."

"No way, that group of people, didn't Chen Hongli say anything?"

Lin Zhaodi laughed out loud,

"Don't talk about her, if she did, how could she not say it?"

"What did she say? Apologized?"

"Apologize? What are you thinking? If she can apologize, she is not Chen Hongli.

You can't guess, she was stunned for a moment, and then staggered Suddenly, she said she felt dizzy and was frightened, so she was a little confused. She said she knew it was not intentional, she could understand, she could forgive, and so on. The worker, Liu Xiaowu, was stunned, and the people around were also stunned. "

"Puff!"

"Hahaha! This is her style,"

"Is it right? When we left, those people were still there, and we came back when no one noticed. Oh, I can imagine what a spectacular scene it would be when the villagers reacted. "

This kind of gossip can deceive innocent young people, but it is naturally child's play for Liu Weimin, Liu Aiguo, or Liu Sanye, an old fox.

Just talk and forget about it. Several people don't want to waste time on irrelevant people.

When they arrived at the Youth Farm, they separated from Li Yan and the others. When they were about to get home, they separated from Lin Dongfang and his wife. Jiandan went home alone.

The temperature of the setting sun was not low. The first thing to do when entering the house was to drink a bellyful of water, and then to stretch hands and feet and sit in the yard to rest.

"Oh, I'm really tired!"

Compared with the training and gunfire in the previous life, the intensity of farm work is almost nothing.

But Jiandan overlooked one point. Now this body is only sixteen years old, and she is a delicate lady without any foundation. Even if she has trained her skills back during this period, her explosiveness is enough, but her endurance is definitely not up to par. After all, the foundation has been here for so many years, so how can it be reshaped overnight?

Looking at her small body, Jiandan thought in her heart.

The world is big, but her belly is the biggest.

But she didn't have that kind of worry. When the granaries are full, you know etiquette, and when you have enough food and clothing, you know honor and disgrace.

Although it is not appropriate, this is the situation for Jiandan now.

The villagers are working hard for their belly. She has the confidence, so there is naturally no reason to suppress her growth.

Apart from other things, at least I can't be a shorty all my life, right?

This is the problem she has been worried about since she came here.

Dahei has not come back yet after being loaned out, Jixiang Ruyi Pingan Xile is circling around Jiandan's feet, Jiandan touches this, rubs that, and soon calms down. Why should I live like that? This life is my own, of course I can do whatever I want.

"Wait, I'll give you some extra food."

Everyone is having fun here, and the Youth League is still as lively as ever.

After Lin Dongfang and Mingzhu moved out, only a few people from the second batch of the old educated youth were left, Li Yan, Lin Zhaodi, Tan Yajun, Chen Jianguo, and a few new people joined to cook together, Ling Weidong, Qian Cheng, Yuan Ye, and they agreed to it because they felt that their personalities were good after getting along with each other for a few days.

The male educated youth are responsible for firewood, fetching water, and burning fire, while the female educated youth are only responsible for cooking.

Tan Yajun had just put the corn cakes on the pot when a commotion came from the new educated youths. She was so scared that her hands trembled and the last cake fell directly into the pot, splashing water.

She quickly dodged and her arms were scalded by the hot water.

She didn't care about anything else and hurried to check the dry food in the pot.

Lin Zhaodi dragged her to wash it.

"They are all edible. They can be eaten even if they fall into the soup. Don't worry, they won't be wasted."

Li Yan quickly covered the pot from behind.

"Yes, the ones in the soup are more delicious. Don't fight with me later!"

She added some firewood to the stove and hurried out. There was a lively scene outside and she couldn't miss it. After a tiring day, she was counting on this to relieve her fatigue.

The last two groups of educated youth also cooked together. The ones who were making noise just now were not the newcomers, but Wang Hongmei and her friends.

It was Tang Cui's turn to cook today, but as soon as she came back, she went back to her room and lay down. They were all tired after a day's work. They understood, but there was still no sign of cooking at this time. The fragrance here was all over the yard. After working all day, she was tired and hungry. Wang Hongmei couldn't help it and started to grumble and curse. Anyway, there was nothing good to say.

Tang Cui was also tired after a day's work. She originally wanted to rest for a while and then get up. As a result, everyone who has worked knows that the muscles are very painful. Once you rest and relax, you will be even more unable to get up.

This is uncomfortable, so you feel wronged, and when you feel wronged, you think a lot, so you miss home.

When she heard Wang Hongmei mumbling, she exploded. So, the two of them started to quarrel, and even stopped cooking. Su Hong herself is a cold person, and she usually doesn't get involved in such things.

But there were two male educated youths in their group, and the latest batch of educated youths who were waiting for dinner came out to watch the fun. Seeing this, they shouted to persuade them to stop fighting.

"Wang Zhiqing, stop fighting?"

"Tang Zhiqing, you were supposed to cook today. Wang Zhiqing was kind enough to remind you. It's ok if you don't appreciate it, but why are you so rude? Aren't you destroying the unity of the educated youths?"

"Wang Zhiqing, Tang Zhiqing looks exhausted, but you look very energetic and not very tired. Since you are in a hurry to eat, why don't you show some energy and help her cook?"

The more people there are, the more trouble there is.

The people behind didn't want to persuade them to stop fighting, but more like stirring up trouble.

Anyway, Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui were completely at each other's throats.

Li Yan smacked her lips,

"Fighting over a meal? Isn't that a perfunctory excuse? Do we not have to cook after the fight? Won't a fight make us hungrier?"

The voice was loud, and everyone around her heard it. Chen Jianguo's mouth curved upward, and Wei Shujuan in front of her also looked back at her. Li Yan looked around, lowered her voice, and asked her friend,

"Did I say something wrong?"