Chapter 114: Rural Dogs Are All Tough

Li Yan supported her chin with a dazed look,

"You said that when we go up the mountain, Jian Zhiqing will walk in front, followed by four, no, five dogs, running back and forth, how majestic."

Jian looked at the little cub in front of him who was weak and unsteady, and then thought about the scene Li Yan described, and couldn't help laughing and nodded,

"Yeah, yes, this wish is okay, maybe I can even hope that they can help me catch a pheasant or a rabbit,"

"Haha, this is really possible. It is said that the dogs here are fierce and dare to fight wolves in the mountains."

"Who told you this? If they dare to fight wolves, are they still dogs? ? "

"It seems to be exaggerated, right? If that's the case, then this mountain will be your backyard in the future, Jian Zhiqing. What pheasants and rabbits, aren't they all easy to catch?"

Jian Jian rolled his eyes,

"You are really, dare to say and dare to think.

Look, it can't even stand steadily, I'm pointing at them, I must be jealous to death.

Don't talk nonsense when you go out, the back mountain is all collective resources, we can't do things that damage the collective interests. "

Li Yan and others paused for a moment, and immediately shut their mouths tightly, looked around reflexively, nodded repeatedly, and raised their hands to show that they understood.

The atmosphere solidified for a moment, until the cub rolled again and turned upside down under Jian Jian's feet, and then several people dared to speak loudly.

"Xiao Ruyi is too stupid, he fell again."

The four puppies are all black, but there are still some subtle differences.

Jixiang has a wisp of white hair under his neck, Ruyi has a white patch on his front legs, Ping'an has an obvious pit on his ears, and Xile is pure black.

The one in front of him, with a black belly and a white patch on his front legs, is Ruyi.

"Too small, too thin, no strength, almost a month old, and still can't stand steadily."

"Oh, there's a little flesh on the chin, it's soft,"

No matter when, girls have no resistance to furry things, and they are dazzled again in a short while.

Liu Sanye listened outside for a while before knocking on the door, and even said,

"Jian Zhiqing, are you there?"

When the girls in the yard heard this, they immediately quieted down. Jian stood up and walked over to open the door quickly.

"Sanye, why are you here? Are you thinking about Dahei? Come in, come in."

The old man did not deny it and followed into the yard.

Liu Guangming had delivered the new doghouse the day before, and it was still placed against the wall. There was a thick meadow in front of the doghouse, and Dahei was lying on the meadow basking in the sun. In just a few days, in the eyes of the old man, he was completely transformed.

His fur became smoother, and although he was still skin and bones, he would look up alertly when he heard a sound. Looking up at his grinning face, he was completely different from the one that day when he couldn't open his eyes.

The old man was surprised. He walked around the little dog and circled the big dog several times.

"Hey, this, this is Dahei?