Chapter 73 Is it a waste if it goes into someone's stomach?

Jian Jian's expression changed. Lin Zhengde was such a professional that he could read her expressions instinctively. He could tell what she was thinking at a glance. Although he thought she was a little childish, he still reminded her.

"Jian Zhiqing, according to him, there should be more of their people in other places. Our actions cannot be guaranteed to be foolproof. You should pay attention to your safety.

In the future, if you encounter such things, try not to put yourself in danger. Your own safety is the most important.

Besides, no one can guarantee that the next time you encounter someone, he will be a crazy person. What do you think?"

Jian Jian could tell good from bad, and nodded repeatedly.

"Yeah, Captain Lin, don't worry, I will pay attention."

Liu Weimin finally ran over panting, holding his knees and panting, and it took him a long time to straighten up.

"Captain Lin, you are here in this heavy snow. Is there something wrong? How do you need us to cooperate? Tell me."

For the first time, Lin Zhengde felt that the village chief was too diligent. He hadn't finished his words yet.

However, he looked back and saw that it was cold, so no villagers followed him. There were only their people at the scene, the village chief, Jian Zhiqing, and a few little kids.

Liu Weimin saw this look and knew that something was wrong, so he waved his hand and asked Hu Zi to take the child away.

Hu Zi looked around and saw that his uncle was there, so his sister should not be bullied. After a while, he ran away with his friends. He wanted to go back and find someone to rescue his sister.

Before leaving, he glared at Liu Weimin several times, thinking that he had clearly conveyed the meaning of "protecting his sister".

Liu Weimin was puzzled. When did he offend this child? Did he do something wrong and his uncle said something?

"Village Chief Liu, you also know what happened after the mountain was closed last time. Jian Zhiqing helped us catch a suspect. The things she confessed were very serious. It can be said that she saved many lives. We came here to thank her.

For her safety, we won't make a big fuss.

Since you are here, you have an idea. In the future, if there is anything that is difficult to solve for Jian Zhiqing, or if you encounter any difficulties, you can go directly to the garrison to find me. As long as it does not harm the interests of the country and destroy the unity of the people, we will not stand idly by."

Liu Weimin's first reaction was that little Jian Zhiqing is a lucky star!

Originally, they treated Jian as the treasure of the village, so they agreed naturally.

"Don't worry about this. Now Jian Zhiqing is also a member of our Liujiatun. Can we ignore anything?

We can't do it, and we must not be stubborn. Don't worry, she is our own child, and we will take good care of her."

But what I thought in my heart was that you definitely don't know what kind of person Jian Zhiqing is. You said it the wrong way. Who will take care of whom?

Jiandan didn't say a word, and they just talked back and forth until they finished.

Then Lin Zhengde handed over a large bundle, a piece of paper, and an envelope.

"Jian Zhiqing, this certificate is a reward from the army for your bravery. These things are not much, just a thank you.

Our duty is to defend our country. Although we also hope that the acts of bravery can be passed down, from my personal point of view, I still hope that you can ensure your personal safety first, and then do other things."

"Yes, I will, I will, I still have to keep my life and make my own contribution to the construction of the countryside."

Lin Zhengde's mouth twitched secretly, and I don't know what he was thinking.

"You guys, are you here to give me this?"

It's not Jiandan's fault, and he didn't give her a chance to speak. People are still standing outside. In this temperature, her toes and heels are already frozen. Her hands have been in her sleeves, which is better, but her image is not very good.

"We are just about to go out for training, so I'll bring it to you."

"Come in first, drink some water and warm yourself up."

It's so cold, and they are not wooden people. Except for Lin Zhengde who is about to enter middle age, many soldiers are actually young men in their teens. They can't let people leave without even a sip of water. This is not a good way to treat guests.

Not to mention that they still have the friendship of fighting side by side.

Lin Zhengde didn't want to go in, but when he looked through the open door, he saw several figures inside who were already clearing the snow in the yard. Well, mainly because they hadn't finished yet.

Jiandan felt that his eyes were wrong, and turned his head along the line of sight. Hey?

When did these people go in?

"Oh, brothers, thank you for your hard work. You are guests, how can you start working before entering the house? Take a break and come in to warm up."

The young men were honest. In just a few minutes of talking, they had almost finished cleaning her small yard, except for a few corners.

Simple, but inexplicably a little ashamed.

She spent so much time in the morning to clear a small path, look at the long arms and legs of others, it's only been a short time, and most of the yard is almost done.

Can they be allowed to leave?

They must drink some hot water, didn't you see that the hands of the two people were frozen and had chilblains?

Liu Weimin was not polite to her and greeted Lin Zhengde all the way,

"This girl is right, you have to drink some hot water, come in quickly.

She fell in love with this small house as soon as she came to the village. Take a look, is it well built?"

It's said that people can enter the house, but in fact, they can only sit in the kitchen to warm themselves by the fire. This place is really small. The two grown men are always embarrassed to go in and sit on the kang. The main reason is that the house is even smaller. The two of them will be blocked when they go in. It's better to sit in the stove and warm themselves by the fire.

She added more firewood before going out just now. Now she put two more sticks in the house, added brown sugar and ginger slices, and the water in the pot soon turned into waves, the mist was steaming, and the small kitchen was also a bit warm.

After drinking a bowl of sweet ginger water, the two of them immediately felt warm, and even a thin layer of sweat appeared on their foreheads.

Liu Weimin felt a little distressed. Ginger was not grown here, but brown sugar was even rarer. Sometimes they could not see this good thing for several years, let alone buy it. The children at home had never drunk brown sugar water.

"You girl, it's good to put ginger, but you put so much brown sugar, isn't it a waste?"

Jian Jian retorted directly,

"Then it's a waste if it goes into people's stomachs? Isn't good health better than anything else?"

He opened the door and asked a few people outside to come in for a drink of water. When he came back, Jian Jian asked,

"Captain Lin, where are the others? I boiled a big pot here?"

She remembered that it was a team of people who entered the village just now, why are there only a few people here?

Lin Zhengde was also a little speechless when he stared at the pot. He was still wondering why there were so many. It turned out that he brought them.

"They went to the mountains."