Chapter 188: County Accident, Prosperity

The man struggled to break free from the rope, not caring to put on his torn cotton-padded jacket. He staggered to the roadside and squatted beside the child. He tried to feel the child's breath, but his hand was still shaking.

He didn't feel the breath, but tears came out first.

"Xiao Shi, Xiao Shi, Dad is sorry for you. Dad didn't protect you well!"

People on the street were running away just now, but no one came out now. In the supply and marketing cooperative, there were only a few salesmen and Jiandan's group. They watched the people leave and didn't dare to speak for a long time.

The crying of the man outside was clearly heard by several people. Lin He and others had seen many similar scenes these days, but they were still very nervous and leaned against the counter without saying anything.

Li Yan and others were completely confused. They had heard that the city was a bit chaotic, but who could have thought it was so bloody? Several people hadn't reacted yet.

Li Yan and the other girls shook hands with each other, and sure enough, they were all cold.

"Where's Jiandan?"

Jiandan was outside the door.

After standing beside the child for a long time, the man was unaware and continued to cry.

Jiandan was short-tempered.

"Are you done?"

The man was startled and looked up with tears and snot.

"Why are you looking at me? Look at the child, I want to see you crying here?"

The man was surprised,

"You, you saved me?"

Jian Dan was impatient and a little hungry,

"See if the child is okay?"

The man lowered his head and laughed at himself,

"They are used to being domineering in this county, aren't you afraid that they will come back to retaliate against you?"

Jian Dan looked at him strangely,

"Why do you want to retaliate against me? Who saw what I did?"

"Haha, yes!"

The man held the child in his arms, reached out and stroked the child's little face, and after a long while, he slowly stood up,

"Auntie, comrade, can you help me take care of Xiao Shi for a while?"

Jian Dan just felt that something was wrong and wanted to refuse,

"What are you going to do? Isn't this your son?"

The man lost his hysteria just now, and he could be called gentle and elegant. He chuckled,

"I'll go back to get something, and then take the child away from here."

Really? Jian Dan still felt something was wrong, but after staring at the man for a long time, and then looking at the white and transparent little face in his arms, he still reached out to take it.

After thinking about it, they agreed on a place,

"I'll go to the state-owned restaurant and wait for you there."

The man nodded, stared at the child for a while, and turned and left.

Jian Dan added two more sentences,

"Hold on tight, I tell you, we won't wait for you if you're late!"

Jian Dan looked over just now, and the child turned a little when he was thrown over, and his body buffered a little. This time, the shock he received should be relatively large, and there is really no bone injury. What he needs is training.