Chapter 129: No Intention to Harm Anyone, But Be on Guard

Jiandan had no doubt that according to the current food standard and absorption efficiency, the little guys would be on duty soon.

When he thought of Dahei who might not stay for a long time, Jiandan wanted to sigh again,

"You guys should be more careful, didn't you see your mother, she is absent-minded?

You may run away one day."

The little ones didn't know how to worry, and tried hard to climb up by stepping on their shoes and grabbing their trouser legs.

The black egg kept dangling in front of them, and the educated youth were still frightened.

Inevitably, they all had nightmares that night and asked for leave the next day.

Chen Jianguo was not so serious. He was a little frightened, but he adjusted himself well, so he became a lonely benchmark among the old educated youth.

As for Jiandan, he was not frightened even when killing a wild boar, so this was naturally no problem.

But when he came to meet up with his friends in the morning, he found that something was wrong and immediately fell ill. Chen Jianguo, who was responsible for asking for leave, pressed his mouth hard to go to work. These friends are really funny.

Tang Cui almost had a fight with Li Yan yesterday, and she didn't dare to be too arrogant today. Even if she didn't like it, she didn't dare to say much. Chen Jianguo didn't care about the gossip behind her. He couldn't control the mouth on other people's heads.

And it wasn't particularly excessive, and they didn't have the energy and mind to investigate one by one.

Lin Dongfang, however, followed Chen Jianguo and pondered the whole time.

Especially when Chen Jianguo asked for leave, the village chief nodded and thought it was right, and then asked them how they were, and asked him if he needed to take a day off, Lin Dongfang was completely illusory.

These days, he went to the commune whenever he had time, and asked for a day off yesterday, but he didn't turn a deaf ear to what was happening outside the window. What happened that he didn't know about?

Isn't it said that except for being poor, everything else here is pretty good?

Chen Jianguo also vaguely felt that Lin Dongfang paid too much attention to him, and it was even more extreme when he asked for leave just now. The inquiring eyes were almost glued to him, but he didn't think much about it.

Several old educated youths still had a good impression of Lin Dongfang. After all, he was the only one who understood among this group of new educated youths. Thinking of this, Chen Jianguo nodded to Lin Dongfang, and then answered Liu Weimin,

"Village chief, I don't need to rest. I can insist on working with everyone."

"Okay," since he said it was okay, Liu Weimin didn't persuade him. Young man, what's the big deal about that?

"Then go to work! Tell me if you have anything to say?"

Chen Jianguo agreed and turned around to get ready to work. Lin Dongfang felt itchy, but it was obviously not the time to talk. After thinking about it, after all, everyone lived in the same yard, and there was really no need to rush at this time.

All the workers had left. Li Yan and the others took a while to get up. They were very annoyed.

"Why do I have a fever?"

Tan Yajun's condition was the lightest. She had a nightmare just after falling asleep. When she woke up, she was just in time to catch Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi having a fever. After she finished talking to them, she was tired and fell asleep as soon as she lay down. Not to mention the nightmare, delaying for a second was disrespectful to the quilt. She was full of energy when she got up in the morning.

Li Yan and Lin Zhaodi were not so good. As soon as they closed their eyes, a string of black eggs appeared in their minds, shaking in front of them. Then, with a "bang", there was a series of explosions that never stopped. They were immediately terrified in the half-asleep and half-awake state.

After a while of being energetic, they closed their eyes again and tried to fall asleep, and the black eggs appeared in their dreams again.

After several times, the two people's sleepiness came back. They couldn't open their eyelids, but they tried hard to keep them open.

It can only be said that it is a vicious cycle. What you fear will come true. The two of them have been trapped in this illusion for the first half of the night.

After a long time, the heavy sleepiness prevailed, and they felt hotter and hotter. Soon, the whole person seemed to be in a hot furnace, and slept very unsteadily.

I don't know how long it took before I felt a coolness covering my forehead, and I was a little more awake.

When Tan Yajun found that the two had a fever, she was also shocked, but after all, she had been in the countryside for several years and had life experience. There was really nothing she could do in the middle of the night, so she immediately fetched water to wipe the two.

Fortunately, they were just frightened and had no other symptoms.

After wiping for two hours, the temperature dropped significantly.

The fever subsided, and I was still very weak in the morning, and my throat was hoarse, but the fever was subsided, and the girls were not too worried, sitting on the kang and chattering.

Just looking at a few people,

"Were you really scared yesterday?"

Ordinarily, it was just a bunch of black balls, and they didn't explode, so it shouldn't have such a big deterrent effect.

Li Yan rolled her eyes at her,

"How can I compare with you? Killing a wild boar is like cutting vegetables,"

"Haha,"

Just thinking about it, it's quite appropriate.

The original owner was an ordinary student, but she is not. Her psychological quality is that of Iron Man. Let alone this, even if it really exploded, she couldn't keep her face calm, but she wouldn't react too obviously.

But these educated youths are similar to the original owner, just ordinary people, and they really don't have the opportunity to see these long-banned hot weapons, so this reaction is normal.

He laughed out loud immediately,

"Then I can't help it. I was forced to be so pure.

I used to be timid and quiet. I didn't say a word when I was bullied.

When my dad came back, he taught me some self-defense skills. My grandpa and grandpa would often secretly take me out to meet different people. However, I was really timid at that time. I didn't dare to do anything or say anything.

Until my dad died, and then my mom died not long after. My ex-fiance's family bullied me again, and I suddenly didn't want to endure it.

I was young and wanted to save face. I always wanted others to like me more, and I didn't have the courage to do anything else.

That day, my ex-fiance's hand was pinching my neck. It was as if I suddenly got enlightened. I was about to die, but I was still thinking about it. , what's the use?

Look, after coming here, I slowly picked up what I learned before, I can be regarded as letting my nature and myself go. "

Li Yan's eyes were full of envy, and she was full of stars,

"Wow!"

Jian Dan laughed,

"This is not a good thing, your attitude is not right?"

"That's right," Tan Yajun nodded,

"Who doesn't want to be a worry-free person at home? It's just that things are unpredictable and the situation is pressing, and a skill has become a means of saving life. "

"Yes, yes, I don't mean to harm others, but I have to be on guard against others."

Li Yan went to the kang and reached out to Jian Dan,

"Ah, I also have a heart to guard against others, but I don't have the ability to protect myself. I need protection, I need close protection. "