Chapter 25 How to send it out

Liu Weimin scratched his head,

"Oh, you are so thoughtful, just say what you want to say, why do you have to guess so much."

Wang Guihua no longer wanted to communicate with him,

"Hmph! Do you think everyone is like you, a blockhead, who only looks at the surface, who else should I blame if not you? What if you can't get away?"

He stood up and cleaned the table, no longer looking at him.

Liu Weimin frowned and thought hard by himself.

Accountant Liu Aiguo came to him and asked about going up the mountain tomorrow, he was still a little confused,

"Brother Aiguo, what do you say..."

Liu Weimin knew that he was not smart enough, so he didn't bother when he couldn't figure out something, he either asked Liu Sanye, Liu Aiguo, or a few old people in the village, after all, there were more people and more brains, and they must understand it better than he did.

After talking about the matter, he finally asked a soul-searching question,

"Brother Aiguo, what do you think?"

Liu Aiguo looked him up and down,

"Weimin, I think my sister-in-law's idea is right.

In the future, when you encounter situations related to female comrades, you can ask my sister-in-law how to deal with them."

"No, brother Aiguo,"

Liu Aiguo turned and left. If he continued, he would not be able to help but take action.

"You are sure to go up the mountain tomorrow, right? Then go and inform everyone."

Liu Weimin stood where he was,

"Brother Aiguo, brother Aiguo..."

She packed up simply, grabbed a place for the quilt, and stuffed the rest back into the bag, probably about one-third, and walked out with it, not knowing that she had become a hot spot in the village.

Although she didn't notify, according to the previous arrangement, she would probably go up the mountain tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. At this time, the villagers were all packing at home, and no one was seen wandering outside, only children running around with bare buttocks and bare feet.

At Liu Sanye's house, Hu Zi had just run out, and the door was still open.

Jiandan stood at the door and called out,

"Third grandma, are you home?"

Just as the old couple finished talking, the man came to the door. When they looked at each other, the old man remembered that he seemed to be thinking about the other person's things just now, and he felt a little uncomfortable.

"Take her to sit in the shade of the landlord's house. I will lie down for a while and will not go out."

Jiandan was thinking all the way. The things were brought, but how to give them away, what excuses should be used.

I am still growing, I can make a few more pairs of shoes that are bigger, make a few pairs for sister Zhu Yan, make a few grain bags, and sew a few quilt covers. These don't cost much, right?

I racked my brains but couldn't think of anything. If it doesn't work, I can exchange them for something? The main thing is that in this year, what do they have?

Alas, it's not easy to find excuses.

Just as she was thinking, the old lady came out to greet her.

"Have you finished your meal? Come in!"