Chapter 117 Dahei is here, so Jiandan is not too worried

"That's not the case, is it? This, a little trick, isn't it just messing with people?

Are you guys so upset?"

"Alas," Li Yan sighed and sat on the stone next to her.

"Before, we could still save face. A few days ago, when we were having dinner, Tang Cui came over and said that they wanted to form a partnership with us, but we refused at that time.

Their food was not oily at all, and it was cooked like pig food. They were so stingy, just thinking about taking advantage. Who would want to eat it?

Besides, we had to cook separately from them on purpose. What's the point of cooking together?

Then after a few days, the firewood was inexplicably less, or the water was inexplicably dirty, alas."

Although she complained, her hands were not idle. She simply dug up two large dandelions and threw them into the backpack.

"Where are Jixiang and the others? Let's go a little further?"

Li Yan was now more and more interested in going up the mountain. She simply looked back at the full backpack and then looked forward for a while. The little ones were already rolling around in front of her, and she was speechless.

As expected, if these few wanted to borrow strength, they would have to wait.

"Let's go, or we can go and have a look."

Ignoring them, the two of them explored nearby.

The mountains in spring were green and full of tenacious plants. They were not picky and put anything edible in their backpacks. Soon, the two of them couldn't even press down their backpacks. They were really full.

Li Yan straightened up, wiped the sweat off her face, looked around, and paused when her sight caught a red spot.

"You dig first, I'll go over there and take a look."

Before Jian Jian could say anything, Li Yan ran out when she stood up, and soon, she heard an excited scream,

"Ah! Jian Zhiqing, come here quickly!"

A flock of birds were startled by the fluttering of their wings.

Jian Jian rushed over here, and a few little guys also rushed over there. If Jian Jian hadn't collected them quickly, they would have rolled into a ball.

But even so, the little ones rolled twice before they could stabilize themselves. They turned over and stood up, still wobbling. Jiandan laughed without any sympathy. Li Yan said, "You are such a shameless master. You laugh like a vicious villain." Jiandan waved his hand, "With such a lazy master like me, they have to learn to be self-reliant. They are so big, can they still point fingers at me?" Li Yan's mouth twitched, "What you said is really right, and it's justified!" Jixiang and the others got up and shook off their bodies. The grass clippings on the ground were circling around Jiandan's feet, barking "woof woof woof" non-stop, and rubbing their little bodies against her feet. Jiandan was squeezed back and shouted, "What were you yelling about just now? What did you see?" "Oh," Li Yan finally reacted and pointed to the side with a beaming face, "Come here quickly, there are strawberries and raspberries here," "Really?" I had seen these two things when I went up the mountain in my previous life, so they were not unfamiliar, but this was the first time I saw them here. "Oh, there are quite a lot?"

Li Yan's eyes were full of smiles, very proud,

"My eyesight is good, right? I felt like I saw red from over there, vaguely, and when I came over to take a look, it was real.