Chapter 192 Little Bean is not a boy

"Why? We are boys, we can't let girls see us."

Shengshi shook his head desperately, and the meaning of rejection was very obvious.

"Brother, do you want Sister Jian to wash you?"

Hu Zi waved his little hands, looking like a little adult,

"No, there is a difference between men and women, we can't wash together."

The little bean stared with big eyes, and it was not known whether he understood or not. Anyway, the little hand did not loosen at all, and the eyes looking at them were different, as if they were going to do something bad, and he was on guard.

Seeing that the heat in the basin was not as much as before, Jian Jian sighed and regretted it more and more. Why was she slow to think and speak at that time? How could it be possible?

Although she didn't care about this, after all, the little bean was only three or four years old, but after Hu Zi said this, she thought a little more.

With a messy mind, she went forward resignedly, comforting herself that it was normal for a child to be afraid after just leaving her family.

"Okay, okay, come here, I'll wash you."

Shengshi let go of her hand immediately.

Jiandan paused for a moment and started nagging.

"Tell me, why do you have to find me? Didn't you have a good time playing with Brother Huzi just now? So what, you can't take a bath?"

Having been here for so long, Jiandan has heard that some children can play with others during the day, but at night, when they want to go to bed, they must find their mothers, even if their mothers do nothing and say nothing, as long as they are around, they can sleep peacefully.

Could this child also be in this mood?

"Ah, tell me, why don't you let Brother Huzi wash you? He even brought you clean clothes?"

There aren't many clothes to wear in autumn, and while talking, Xiaodouding's clothes are about to be stripped off, revealing his scarred upper body.

Hearing Jian Dan ask this, he frowned and muttered,

"Not a boy."

Jian Dan didn't even raise his head,

"What did you say? Come on, raise your arms,"

"Not a boy,"

The voice suddenly rose, Jian Dan's hand trembled, and Hu Zi behind him was also stunned,

"Who is not a boy? I am, you too, only Sister Jian is not, Sister Jian is a girl."

"No, no, I am not,"

"What did you say? You are not a boy?"

Hu Zi was a little confused,

"But you only have a little hair, it's obviously a boy?"

Jian Dan slowly raised his head and looked at the little face carefully.

It's really hard to tell the gender of a four-year-old child. At this time, the little face is dirty, plus the hair is short, it's no wonder they all thought it was a boy.

"Does anyone know you're a girl?"

The little bean bit her finger, her big eyes rolling,

"Dad won't let me tell you."

"Everyone thinks you're a boy? Really?"

"Yeah,"

Jian Jian really didn't know what to say. Should she say Sheng Zhiyuan was wise? Or that he was thoughtful?