Chapter 162 She's Not Worried at All

Lin Dongfang thought it through and acted quickly. He told Liu Weimin that the next day he chose a location between Jiandan's house and the village, near the entrance of the village, and laid the foundation. Liu Weimin's original words were,

"It depends on whether you are in a hurry or not. If you are in a hurry, it's only now. It's not the autumn harvest yet, so there's still time, but it's only half a month.

If you are not in a hurry, wait until the harvest is over. It will be frozen by then, so there will be more time."

Lin Dongfang chose immediately without saying a word. The situation in the Youth House was really lively, especially for these two groups of educated youth. Although they didn't live with them, they saw each other every day. If they said something sour today, they would be jealous tomorrow, and they might have some bad intentions the day after tomorrow. It was not enough to disgust people.

Of course, these were not intolerable. His martial arts value was not low, and Mingzhu could protect himself. It was not a problem to shock them every now and then.

However, after he understood his feelings, when he saw Mingzhu again, he felt that he couldn't waste this good time, and didn't want them to pollute Mingzhu's eyes with such trivialities and quibbles.

After discussing with Mingzhu, it was a natural thing to move back home to live his own life. These irrelevant people and things were really not worth wasting a little energy on them.

Out of sight, out of mind.

Far away, can they come close to you and be annoying?

When he returned to the Youth Courtyard, he ran into Chen Hongli, who was hanging clothes on tiptoe. When she saw him, she lifted her hair on her forehead, habitually raised her throat, and said softly,

"Lin Zhiqing, I can't reach it, can you help me hang it?"

It's just hanging clothes, and it's in this yard, in public, most people won't think too much, and they are embarrassed to refuse. It's a matter of helping, so they should agree to it.

But Lin Dongfang has always been very cold before, and basically kept a distance from other people.

Now he was even more excited, immersed in joy. He was thinking all the way that the house was built, and he must ask Jian Zhiqing how to decorate it. He and Mingzhu had always lived with their parents and had no experience in this area, so he must ask for advice.

He still remembered Mingzhu's shining eyes when he talked about Jian Zhiqing's house that day.

He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he was completely shielded from the outside world. When he looked up and met such a pair of eyes, he was stunned for two seconds, and then naturally shifted his sight. There were a lot of clothes hanging on the clothesline, so he simply went around to the window of the wing room.

Chen Hongli was smiling, waiting for Lin Dongfang to come over to help like other male educated youths. She never expected that he would react like this. She couldn't help but shout out in resentment, "Lin Zhiqing!" These three words were so complicated that Lin Dongfang not only heard them this time, but also got goose bumps all over his body. He immediately moved a few steps to the side, and this time he was almost walking close to the window. After looking around the yard and seeing no one else, he turned back and said dissatisfiedly, "What are you shouting for? Do I know you? Are we familiar with each other? What's the relationship? Why are you shouting for me? Why should I help you if I don't even know you? Don't act like you're being bullied. I have a hard fist, but I can't hang clothes. But I'm still skilled in other things. For example, I can use another method to let my hands and feet touch your clothes. Do you want to try it?" He said lightly, and the other side had already raised his fist. Chen Hongli couldn't hold back her laughter, and the surroundings were filled with laughter, which made her face darken, but she had to force a smile.

"No, you misunderstood..."

Li Yan laughed without hiding her smile, and simply stood at the kitchen door.

"Haha, yes, Chen Zhiqing, are we familiar with each other? Haha!"

"Oh, I didn't expect Lin Zhiqing to refuse so straightforwardly,"

"But, the clothesline is so high, girls can't reach it anyway?"

"Tsk, don't make that excuse, keep... It's just that high, how can we use it? Why can't you use it?

Besides, it's just because you're afraid that girls can't reach it. Are the stools next to it for you to use as decoration?

If you want to find a man, just be open and honest, no one will think too much, but if you do something small, hum! "

Du Xiuling, who helped Chen Hongli to say a few words, was also rudely criticized. Naturally, she was unwilling to accept it. With the addition of Wang Hongmei and Tang Cui who were stirring up trouble, the Youth House became lively again. Chen Hongli stared at Lin Dongfang's figure who entered the house without hesitation and gritted her teeth.

Chen Jianguo and others in the kitchen were also speechless.

"Is Lin Dongfang recruiting people like this? Besides, anyone with a discerning eye can see that Mingzhu and his relationship is not ordinary. How come someone is really taking the initiative to get close to him?"

Mingzhu didn't take it to heart. Lin Dongfang looked peaceful, but he was actually cold-hearted. He had used at least dozens of such tricks over the years. If he fell for it, they wouldn't have met now.

She wasn't worried at all.

Lin Zhaodi's family was average, so she could see clearly,

"Although Lin Dongfang's clothes were not very new, there were no patches on his body, which many families could not do.

He had food. Although he lived with us during this period, he received a package every month. He also bought things from time to time and did not avoid people,"

He pointed to the outside with his chin,

"How many people in this educated youth home can do that?"

"He has no worries about food and clothing, can work, and does not work too hard. It is obvious that he does not rely on these few centimeters to support himself. It is obvious that his family conditions are good,

He has not lost his temper for such a long time, and he always speaks calmly to everyone. It is normal for someone to be thinking about this glaring Tang Monk meat.

If you get close to him, it will definitely be a lot of benefits, not to mention reaching the sky in one step.

Let's just be honest. Those who can go to the countryside like this are mostly people like me who spend every penny they earn and who will starve without centimeters. , it's normal for someone to think of you, with such a great temptation.

Moreover, I guess it's not just Chen Hongli, she may also be testing. She just came and doesn't even know Lin Dongfang's personality. This is to test it out. If he really goes to help, Chen Hongli will probably have to test it out further next time. "

She laughed as she said it,

"She may not have expected that Lin Dongfang would refuse so thoroughly and without any face left.

I guess I have to change my strategy next time."

Li Yan is a complete novice in this regard. Her nerves have not been activated yet. She is very excited to hear the excitement.

"She has been teased so much, and she still has the face to come again? She is really shameless?"

Tan Yajun said,

"What Zhaodi said is almost the same. Girls' psychology, sometimes, the more you refuse, the more I want to challenge you."

"Is this considered, the more you fight, the braver you are?"

"Haha, those who can't get it will always be in turmoil."