Chapter 30 Who is not here

Several people were very happy to hear this. Although they came from the city, since they had moved to the countryside, this was really nothing. Li Yan even talked to them,

"Auntie, are the chestnuts in the thorns edible directly?"

The aunt was amused,

"You kid, there is still a layer of skin, right? Peel off the skin and you can eat it.

Do you have a lot of chestnuts in the city? How are they cooked?"

Who doesn't have a few relatives in the countryside? Li Yan has eaten chestnuts before,

"We have eaten them several times. My uncle and his family picked them from the mountains. When cooking, they were steamed or boiled in water. When there was sugar at home, a little sugar was added to add a little sweetness."

As she talked, she became greedy,

"I can't eat enough every time." .

I heard that some families still use sugar to fry chestnuts, but they have to put clean coarse sand, and it is more sugar-consuming. My classmate's family has done it, and they said that the skin is sweet after it is done, and it is especially easy to peel, crispy, and it opens with a pinch. While it is hot, it is sweet and sticky, and it is delicious.

But my mother has never done it. She said that three months of sugar is not enough for one meal, alas! "

The tone is full of regret,

"When can I eat a meal of sugar-fried chestnuts?"

The aunt who spoke just now didn't know what to say,

"Sugar is a precious thing. It's too wasteful to use it to fry this thing.

Won't the sugar stick to the skin and sand? You can't eat it in your mouth, so you can eat more in your mouth. Why are you still thinking about it?"

Chatting and working at the same time did not delay at all Li Yan and the others were also curious about this place, so they chatted.

"Auntie, we are close to the mountains and it is much better than the city.

You don't know, it is not easy to eat mountain products in the city. It's okay if you have good relatives at home, and you can get some vegetables from time to time, like mountain products, mushrooms, wild vegetables, etc., which can also help you get some light. You don't know, if you carry these things home, you will get the eyes of your neighbors, and they will all stick to you."

Auntie was amused,

"Really, hahaha, there are not many families in our village who have relatives in the city, I really don't know.

I have heard people say that people in the city are reluctant to let relatives in the countryside come to their homes, saying that they are afraid of what? Asking for money?"

"Hey, that's a few people.

Just say auntie, there are good and bad relatives, right? Some Relatives are willing to give a dish to send a mountain goods or something. The rare or not, it is also fresh. Besides, isn't it all each other? I don't believe that relatives in the city of people can't see you, you are willing to get so old, and give it to good things? Sister -in -law, do you say this? Go on, be willing to go to other people's houses to eat and take? "" Isn't it a bit? It seems that rural people are willing to take advantage, "" To put it bluntly, the city is not good, and there are difficulties in the countryside. Yes, there is no food for food, it is all relied on work. When you look at this time, you don't have to be much stronger in the city. You can also come to the mountains to find something to eat, so as not to be hungry. "