Chapter 3 Collect some interest

At the beginning of the 1960s, there was a natural disaster and initial chaos, and some educated youth went to the countryside.

The general phenomenon was poverty, very poor, and extremely poor.

Although the original body had a government award, the identity of the descendant of a capitalist was not necessarily guaranteed. It was too conspicuous. If it didn't work out, he could learn from the heroine in the novel and find a place to live in the countryside?

Looking at the electric baton in his hand, he remembered that there was an attempted murderer outside. Thinking of this, his throat hurt even more. When had the young lady ever suffered such grievances? Taking this opportunity, she would not be simple if she didn't bleed.

Ah, yes, and the life of the original owner.

He left the space angrily. The people on the ground were still motionless. Jian Dan brewed for a while, staggered to open the door and rushed out. Wang Hongmei was still searching for things in the kitchen outside. Without noticing, Jian Dan had already run to the corridor.

After watching the excitement just now, the neighbors were still not satisfied and were chatting here. After a while, they saw the little girl staggering out.

"Hey, isn't that Jian Dan?"

"What's wrong, ah, what's wrong with her neck?"

Gossip is gossip, but enthusiasm is also really enthusiastic. When they saw the bright fingerprints, someone immediately ran out to find someone, and the rest of the people supported her limp body.

"Jian girl, you are, that Lin Jianshe?"

Jian Dan spoke with difficulty,

"Aunt, Jianshe brother, not Lin Jianshe, doesn't want to return my job to me, he, he, he wants to kill me, woo woo..."

There is no need to question this obvious evidence, Wang Hongmei also ran out screaming,

"Jian Dan, you bitch, what did you do to my son? Why doesn't my son wake up?"

Jian Dan shrank pitifully, avoiding her gaze, but turned an angle to make the mark on her neck more clearly visible.

Sure enough, the aunts and wives were not happy.

"What are you talking about? Look at what your son has done. I didn't know there was a murderer hiding among us."

"That's right. Jiandan was almost strangled to death by your son. Did he kill you just because you didn't do what you wanted?"

"The landlord wasn't so overbearing a few years ago?"

"That's right. You said there is such a dangerous person around me. I don't dare to go out anymore. You said that we don't know whether he is in a good mood or not. We may offend him."

"How can such a vicious person come from the working class?"

Then it got even more off topic. ,

"We are working class, we are all very simple, people can't tell for sure,"

"Oh, it's possible, every time they came before, they said they were here to see Jian, but they always came empty-handed and left with big bags and small bags,"

"You can't plunder like this when visiting relatives. I took a look at Jian's house yesterday, and all the good things were gone."

"Do you remember that Jian went out well yesterday, but when she came out today, her head was full of blood. It seems that they came to look for Jian yesterday."

"Now that you mention it, it seems that I saw it too."

When the first sentence of the murderer was said, Wang Hongmei was stunned.