Chapter 94 But what is necessary must be there

Lin Zhaodi laughed at herself,

"I didn't understand it at that time. My mother was very kind to me, saying that letting me work was to train me, trusting me, and liking me. I was stupid, and I believed everything she said.

I worked so hard to cook and they ate, and I could only pick up some scraps, or even the soup, and then I would clean up the battlefield like a hardworking old ox. At that time, not only they, but I also felt that it was natural.

In fact, when I went to the countryside, I volunteered. My mother said it was so good, so good, as long as I gave the job to my brother, I wouldn't have to worry about anything after I came down, and they would soon find a way to get me a job. It was just a formality.

As a result, after more than a month, the content of the letter she sent to me changed completely. The beginning scolded me for having no conscience, and even a Without even a pretentious question, they asked me to mail all the food back, saying that I was just a girl and could fill my stomach with anything I ate.

I wrote back to ask and found out that my brother had been in trouble three times in the month since he took over the job, and the factory fired him directly.

I worked hard to get the job, and worked diligently for two years, but it was gone when it came to him. I hated him so much at that time that I wanted to go back and ask her if I was her biological child.

Later, I thought that Jian Zhiqing was right. I had to take care of myself first. If I didn't care about myself and depended on them, I would really starve to death. "

Li Yan was better.

"When I was a child, I lived with my grandparents, so I didn't miss going home very much. But, you see, the few of us, plus Chen Zhiqing, We all came together from different places, which is also fate. It is not easy. We are so far away from home, but we are the only ones who came to Liujiatun.

In fact, it is meaningful for us to spend the New Year together?

There will be many opportunities to spend the New Year with family in the future, but we can't say for sure, right?

Think about it, right?

We came together from all over the world. In the summer, it was Jian Zhiqing alone, and then Zhaodi and the three of us joined, and then Tan Zhiqing joined. So, what about next year? Will it still be us? "

Tan Yajun, who has the most contact with her family, shook her head gently,

"It's better here. Many cities are getting more and more chaotic. Many schools are no longer holding classes normally. My neighbors and my parents' colleagues are also not Less proactive or ... not very active, go to the countryside. It is normal to work, and now I have to pay great attention every day. I dare not say more. I dare not go to other places after work. I almost go home. There are more and more people on the road. Sometimes, when the voice is high, I may be beaten. " I remember that the two of us are still making trouble. "Tan Yajun nodded," Yes, our side is far away, it can be a lot better. "Li Yan's emotions are not slow," Hey, look, I said, in this situation, there must be a new educated youth in the coming year. I understand. "Maybe, but don't be too pessimistic, there are too many people and lively." In this way, this emotion is a lot dull. Li Yan said, "Hey, what are you doing? I mean, do you want to celebrate the New Year together? What are you talking about?"

Several girls forced the topic back,

"Okay, let's celebrate the New Year together."

"I haven't celebrated the New Year alone before. Do you know what we need to prepare?"

Speaking of this, several girls became interested. Lin Zhaodi went downstairs to light the kerosene lamp and put the table on the kang.

"Come on, come on, tell me what you have. I'll write it down and we'll prepare it in advance."

"Ah, food. We need to make a few dishes. We must eat better during the New Year than usual, right?"

"Of course, people in the north eat dumplings during the New Year,"

"It seems that there is also fish and lots of meat."

"It seems that there is no fish, but we have meat. We still have a lot of meat from the pigs that Jian Zhiqing killed last time."

"Yes, should the sauerkraut be sour by then?"

"The sauerkraut will be sour soon. It will probably be ready to eat in three days or so." "

"That's great. People say that dumplings stuffed with pickled cabbage are delicious. We can try making some dumplings when the time comes. We can also make some with Chinese cabbage."

"Yes, yes, yes. I don't think the supply and marketing cooperative sells melon seeds or anything like that."

"The harvest is not good this year. We harvested less of everything. But I think we can also go to the village to ask. What if some aunt grows some?"

"Okay. I'll go to the village to ask tomorrow. What else?"

"Melon seeds and peanuts. Oh, and we also have chestnuts, hazelnuts, pine nuts and other things picked up from the mountains. When the time comes, we can ask an aunt how to fry them. What a great snack. They are ready-made."

"That's true. Now that you mention it, we still have a lot of things in our hands."

"Haha, really. It turns out that we haven't been busy in vain during this period. We can use them now."

"What else? Can I buy firecrackers?"

"That seems a bit difficult. Hey, can you cut paper-cuts? You have to have a Chinese New Year atmosphere during the Chinese New Year."

"Haha, yes, this is our first year outside, and it's also our first time to celebrate the Chinese New Year together, so we have to prepare well."

......
It's fast, and it's really fast. In a blink of an eye, it's almost the Chinese New Year.

Since they said they would celebrate the Chinese New Year together, Jiandan didn't say they had to be unique. After all, it was just one day, and they could spend the rest of the time however they wanted.

They prepared the dishes, and Jiandan brought a fish, saying that he had encountered it by chance when he went out, which made the female educated youth very happy. It was a dry year, and they hadn't seen fish many times even at home.

Tan Yajun and Lin Zhaodi were the chefs, Jiandan helped, Chen Jianguo was responsible for fetching water, pouring water, and lighting the fire, and Li Yan, who was not convenient to move, could only sit on the kang and do some small work within her ability.

Not many people , there is no contradiction.

At noon, there was a lot of meat in the stewed sauerkraut, and a circle of pure cornmeal pancakes on top. The small green vegetables were even more attractive.

A big fish, a plate of braised pork, a cold dish with cabbage, and a plate of canned food.

Five people, six dishes.

After the meal, they were not idle. After a break, several female educated youths started to chop stuffing, sauerkraut, cabbage, and meat. Although there were not many people, they had to have what they needed.

They didn't have white flour. It was simple and not stretched. Tan Yajun asked someone to replace it. Although it was a little black, the pure wheat fragrance was not compromised at all.