Chapter 124 The car was successfully stopped by Dahei

Thinking of this, Jiandan fell asleep as he leaned on the kang.

With a plan, the few people who went to work in the afternoon did not slack off. They almost used all their strength as soon as they started. The aunt next to them was stunned and couldn't help but mutter to the people around them,

"This is still good when you are young. Look, you can work fast!"

Jiandan and his friends didn't pay attention to anything else at all. They worked hard and didn't even care about the annoying corn leaves. They surpassed the villagers around them and arrived at the end of the field first. They achieved their wish within the planned time. Li Yan jumped with excitement at the first time.

"We can actually complete the task so quickly? I can't believe it."

In fact, time was tight, and several people also held their breath to persevere. Now that they relaxed, their muscles were sore. They rested for a while at the end of the field before walking to the village.

After doing farm work for such a long time, they have basically adapted to the intensity of the labor. The tense muscles were stretched while walking. When they reached the Youth Farm, they were almost stretched.

"Oh, I feel that my legs are finally loose,"

"Yeah, just now it felt like they were filled with lead."

To walk from the village to the foot of the mountain, you have to pass the Youth Farm first, and then you can reach Jian Dan's house at the foot of the mountain, so Jian Dan was not in a hurry to go back. The others were also ready. When they arrived at the Youth Farm, each of them drank a bellyful of water and picked up the backpack and left.

Li Yan especially remembered to bring the small basket that she had specially exchanged yesterday.

"Let's go. It's early today so that we can stay in the mountains for a while longer."

They met Chen Jianguo who was running back, and several people carried their backpacks and walked towards the foot of the mountain. At this time, the people in the fields were still working hard.

"Why are you back?" Li Yan was still a little surprised. Although they didn't avoid him when they said it, they didn't expect him to follow them.

Chen Jianguo raised the backpack,

"I'm worried about you girls. If anything happens, more people will be able to take care of you."

Li Yan scratched her head, feeling something was wrong,

"Are you worried about me, or..."

Looking around, the most worried of the friends seemed to be,

"Or are you worried about Jian Zhiqing?"

Jian Jian? ???

Chen Jianguo? ??? ???

Tan Yajun? ???

Lin Zhaodi? ??? ???

Several people had the same feeling. With Jian Zhiqing around, it seems that you shouldn't be worried about her.

Chen Jianguo was also puzzled.

"How much more powerful is Jian Zhiqing than me? Why should I worry about her?"

Although he had no chance to see it with his own eyes, Jian Zhiqing's name was well-known in the village. He knew that Jian Zhiqing was very powerful last year when he hunted a wild boar. No one saw it with their own eyes, but the villagers spread 365 versions of the story. In serious cases, Jian Zhiqing became a hero who could fly and hide.