Chapter 148 This is really lively

It took only a few seconds, and before the group of people could react, Lin Dongfang, who was the last one, had a cold look in his eyes and moved his feet slightly. He saw that the body that was just so aggressive, flew back like a kite, and fell in the middle of the yard with a bang, frightening Wang Jiancheng, who was still talking, and stepped back several steps.

The surroundings were also suddenly quiet.

The three new male educated youths over there also froze, their eyes full of disbelief.

The villagers all knew about killing wild boars, but they had never seen it with their own eyes.

However, they had all seen the great strength of the simple work, and seeing this scene, they were shocked but not surprised at the same time, after all, this was a man who dared to kill even wild boars.

"I didn't quite believe when Wei Min said that the educated youth Jian killed a wild boar. Now it seems that Wei Min was not exaggerating at all."

"That's true, but it's good this way. Look at the small body of the educated youth Jian. If he didn't have some skills, wouldn't he be bullied to death by these educated youth?"

It must be said that since Jian helped them find wild yams and bought iron pots and cloth for them, their hard life has become a little better.

This is all accumulated little by little. Now they see that Jian's filter is three feet thick. Look, before they say anything, they think others are going to bully her.

However, it really shocked the educated youth.

After a long time, the people next to them reacted and hurried over to help her up.

"Hongli, Hongli, how are you?"

Chen Hongli, who was on the ground, coughed several times before she sat up with the help of the force. The steps of several male educated youth who wanted to move forward were paused. My God, they are not good at this kind of force.

With one kick, it was simple and neat.

"Just say what you want to say. Why do you want to do something dirty in public?

Did I offend you? Didn't I just tell the truth?

What? Do you think I'm a class enemy?"

This is a bit difficult to respond to. Class enemy, capitalist, young lady, these words have become taboos, especially since this group of educated youth have just arrived, and they know the situation in the city much better than these people.

Chen Hongli and Du Xiuling, who was supporting her, immediately changed their faces. The three male educated youths and another female educated youth behind them also had dark faces. However, after all, they came together. It is estimated that in the eyes of outsiders, they are still a whole and will be regarded as the same people. Thinking of this, they had to come out to explain and smooth things over.

"I am really sorry, comrades and fellow villagers. These two educated youths spoke without thinking. It is definitely not intentional. I think they should have realized their mistakes. In the future, under everyone's supervision, they will definitely be more diligent in contributing to the construction of the new countryside and their sweat and enthusiasm.

I hope everyone can give them a chance to reform themselves. At the same time, I also hope that everyone will accept the supervision and spurring of everyone, so that they can take everyone as an example, shine and play their own role on this land."

The villagers looked at each other, and no one said anything. To put it bluntly, this is still an internal conflict among the educated youths, and they are just watching the fun.

Finally, under Wang Jiancheng and the smooth talk, they packed up their things and went back to their rooms to sort out. As for the final provocation of staring at each other, it could be ignored. After all, there were still many days before they would meet again.

Jiandan Li Yan followed the old educated youth into their main room, and they all sighed and laughed at the same time.

"Oh, I'm so happy. We were really shocked when we just arrived at the door. Why did they fight as soon as they met?"

Tan Yajun shrugged,

"They didn't like the room we cleaned up. Su Hong and her room happened to have the door open, so they didn't care about that and went in with their luggage, intending to occupy it. As a result, they were thrown out.

That's why they are fighting. You guys had a fight before you came back. Look at the mess."

"Lin Dongfang and Chen Jianguo didn't look happy over here, so they didn't dare to come over. My head is buzzing now. I can imagine the chaos in the Youth Academy in the future."

"It's still quiet at Jiandan's place. They are far away. I guess no one will dare to have any thoughts for a while after the kick just now."

"Yeah, how can you be so wise?"

Jiandan grinned,

"Even if we didn't lose everything, you shouldn't expect too much!"

"Haha, that's right!"

After a while, Wang Jiancheng came to call them and said they would have dinner together in the evening.

The new and old educated youths always cook separately, so there was no saying, just two dishes each. Wang Hongmei and her friends had just finished fighting, so they probably didn't have the energy to cook well.

Li Yan and her friends didn't care, they made a mixed stew and a fried egg with peppers, which were good because the portions were large.

The staple food was steamed corn bread, and each person had a little more rations. It was said to welcome the new educated youths, so there had to be some meaning.

The chickens raised by the old educated youths were fed frequently, but they were not ready to lay eggs yet. These eggs were just exchanged in the village. The other dishes were from their own garden, so they didn't feel too bad.

When the dishes were all put together, the old educated youths were speechless. It's not that you don't have vegetables in your small garden, but you ended up cooking a dish of wild vegetables. Wang Jiancheng's face was so red that ink could drip out of it. The two dishes that were promised were cut in half. He, the person in charge, didn't take his words seriously.

Li Yan and a few others made funny looks, but they all pursed their lips and kept silent.

Everyone came out quickly after being called to eat. Wang Jiancheng didn't have the heart to say anything else. They simply introduced each other and started waving chopsticks to grab food. Although they were fighting, they were very aggressive in grabbing food.

The old educated youth quickly grabbed two pancakes and half a bowl of vegetables and hid aside to avoid being affected. After the meal, Li Yan still felt sorry,

"It's a pity for those dishes. If we had known earlier, we should have just sent a plate of grass."

They were not lazy people. Life was much better now. Lin Zhaodi was much more open-minded.

"Forget it, it's just this time. Let's treat it as poverty alleviation. We have done this. I don't see who can find any fault. I will be angry with him."

The vicious little look made everyone laugh.

The six new educated youths were also three men and three women. The female educated youths were Du Xiuling, Chen Hongli, and Wei Shujuan, and the male educated youths were Qian Cheng, Ling Weidong, and Yuan Ye. It was still hard to tell what kind of temper they had.

The one who had just fought with Wang Hongmei was Chen Hongli, and the one who supported Chen Hongli was Du Xiuling. The two of them came from the same place and were closer than others.

If I saw correctly, Chen Hongli was the one who spoke in a weird voice. Several male educated youths have not shown up yet, but Wei Shujuan obviously has a good impression of Ling Weidong.

"Oh, this is lively."