Chapter 135 Let's all help you take pictures of the watermelon

Jiandan immediately frowned,

"Didn't I just say that you would come and help me plant the watermelons in a few days? There are so many, and if you don't help me, I will be exhausted."

Based on Jiandan's limited agricultural knowledge, these dozens of trees will not mature at the same time. Some will mature earlier and some later. If the line is stretched, it will take more than a month in the countryside for this seedling to complete its mission this year.

Besides, she wants to eat watermelons, and there is another piece in the base. Planting these is just a matter of convenience, so as to avoid being caught by others and having trouble explaining.

In addition to these dozens of trees, there are also some seeds given by Wang Guihua and the old lady of the Liu family, such as squash, horned melon, hanging melon, sunflower seeds, and goji berries. She has scattered a lot of them. There are also more than a dozen sweet stalk seeds that the old lady found out for who knows how many years. None of them were wasted. No ridges were made, but they were planted one by one, full of them.

Now the squash is ready to eat, and the squash and hanging melon have grown quite big. The sweet stalks are also as tall as her. It is estimated that they will be ready to eat in more than a month.

When the seedlings first emerged, she heard that this thing would not grow too densely, so she deliberately spaced the seedlings out. She was reluctant to throw away the ones she picked out, and she planted them all by the wall if there was space.

(Thinning is also called seedling thinning. For both protected and open-field sowing, the sowing amount greatly exceeds the amount of seedlings left, resulting in crowded seedlings. To ensure that the seedlings have enough growth space and nutrient area, some seedlings should be removed in time, and strong seedlings should be selected to ensure that the seedlings have enough air circulation and sufficient sunlight. Proper thinning and settling can avoid crowded seedlings, mutual shading, save soil moisture and nutrients, and help cultivate strong seedlings.

As the saying goes, it is too dense, it can't grow, it can't grow big, and it competes for nutrition.)

It can be said that there is no waste of space in her back garden. Everything growing in the corners is edible. She is very happy. There will be a big harvest in autumn. Didn't you see the shock of the two children just now?

She knows that for this kind of land, she has a lot of strength, but she may not be as good as these two children in other aspects. For example, which are seedlings and which are weeds in the field, children of this age can basically point to one point. You know, when they first started weeding, those new educated youths couldn't tell them apart after three days.

The two children immediately patted their chests,

"No, no, come, we'll come in two days,"

"Yes, come and pat the watermelon, we'll help you."

Liu Weimin was so angry that he almost laughed. They were really children. They didn't understand what he was saying. Did I ask you to help pat the watermelon? Did I ask you to eat it?

"Hmph, you made a lot of people cry, but you're hiding to eat delicious food?"

Heidan immediately got down to the ground and rushed over,

"Grandpa!"

Liu Weimin quickly stretched out his hand and stepped back several steps,

"Stop, look at your claws,"

The watermelon was cut into large pieces. The two children held them in both hands. Not only their faces, hands, arms, and fronts were all red with juice. Liu Weimin was very disgusted.