Chapter 185 Shopping in the County

Wang Jiancheng also sighed,

"I'm not tired. If I'm tired, I won't have the energy to work."

The Youth League House had split into several groups, and Wang Jiancheng was powerless to save the situation.

When Jian Jian came over, Li Yan was standing at the door of the small room at the door, with her hands on her hips, smiling brightly, facing Wang Hongmei and Chen Hongli opposite. It was obvious that they dared not speak, and their faces were red.

Looking back and forth, he couldn't help asking,

"What are you doing? Are you competing?"

Hearing the voice, Li Yan turned around happily,

"You're here? They haven't finished packing yet, and they will leave soon."

Today was a good day, and several people discussed going to the county town to buy all the things they needed for winter. They mailed the things they needed to mail. The weather was getting colder and it was about to snow. They didn't want to go out for nothing in the future.

The road was inconvenient on the one hand, and when it was cold, they didn't like to go out and freeze.

"Okay, I just went around to take a look, and the Third Master just went to harness the cart."

Li Yan shouted directly inside,

"Sister Yajun, have you packed?"

An echo came from inside quickly,

"I'm almost there, almost there."

Three or four minutes after the voice fell, several people came out one after another with backpacks on their backs.

Su Hong and the other two also came out and asked,

"Are you going to the commune?"

Li Yan glanced at a few friends,

"It's cold now, we need to mail things home, and we should mail them before it snows. When it's cold, people will be even less willing to move."

The two people's eyes instantly showed surprise,

"Can you give us a ride? We'll pay for the fare. You can see that we're still short of a lot of small things,"

Several people looked at each other, and naturally had no objection. First, they didn't feel disgusted with the two people, and second, this was to generate income for the old man, so they wouldn't refuse.

The two happily went into the house to pack up, and soon the ox cart arrived at the entrance of the Youth Home.

"Hey, are you waiting? Come on up!

Little girl, you're going empty-handed, aren't you mailing anything this time?"

Jian Dan was not polite, he went around and sat on the other side of the front of the cart, shaking his legs,

"It's at the door of my house, it's so heavy, I won't carry it so far."

"You lazy girl, how far is it, you are willing to tire my ox?"

"Not at all, this ox is light and can carry such a long distance, why don't you say it saves effort?"

"Hey, little girl!"

Su Hong and the other two got on the ox cart, watching Jian Dan bickering with Liu Sanye, they were so surprised, Li Yan and the others were used to it, sometimes they could even say a few words.

They were in the same Youth Home, and there was no deep hatred. Before leaving, Chen Jianguo still asked Wang Jiancheng if he wanted to go. He was rejected, so they had no burden.