11. Dat Awkward Moment

1. Dat awkward moment when Manuela reads your shitty ass book

___________

2. Dat awkward moment when you walk in on your parents having sex.

And your just like ," I DIDNT SEE SHIT!"

____________

3. Dat awkward moment when YOUR parents walk in on you having sex.

And your just trying to cover yourself up.

___________

4. Dat awkward moment when you notice someone's fly is open but you don't know how to tell them without them asking you why you were looking that low.

_________

5. Dat awkward moment when you post on Facebook " MY LIFE SUCKS! I DONT WANNA LIVE ANYMORE! I WANT TO DIE " and people click the 'like' button.

And your like," Really?"

__________

6. Dat awkward moment when you FINALLY confess to your crush and they either turn you down or tell you their gay!

And your just like, " OMFG! CALL THE MEDICS IM ABOUT TO DIE RIGHT HERE!"

____________

7. That awkward moment when you spell a common word correctly but it looks funny so your just staring at it for like a zillion minutes.

And it gets on your nerves every time you see it.

___________

8. Dat awkward moment when the moment is awkward but you can't say its awkward because that will just make it more awkward.

And your just like *Pokerface*

__________

9. Dat awkward moment when you see your crush and starts acting like a retarded penguin and your crush sees you.

And your just like," Oh that's funny!" Pretending your talking to somebody.

___________

10. Dat awkward moment when your stalking someone and accidentally like something from like 5 fucking years ago.

And your like,"What the fuck? Do you have to be such a dumbass?!" While faceplaming yourself.