21. Dat Moment

1. Dat retarded moment when somebody sends you a sweet text and you just sit there staring at the screen with a funny look on your face.

2. Dat awesome moment when you're so good at cooking, the fire alarm cheers you on.

3. Dat awkward moment when your having a talk about relationships with your parents...

4. Dat awkward moment when your teacher tells you to find a partner and your just standing there awkwardly, thinking,"I don't have any friends!"

5. Dat awkward moment when everybody is silent and you and your retarded friend are the only ones talking.

6. Dat serious moment when you lose your mom at the supermarket and your just running around like crazy looking for her.

7. Dat awkward moment when someone knows you, but you don't know them.

8. Dat awkward moment when you know someone for quite a while, but you still don't know their name.

9. Dat awkward moment when someone touches your ass by "accident" but your too scared to tell them because you'll just sound stupid.

10. Dat awkward moment when your having sex but you feel like someone's watching you...

----------------------------------------

Halloween is over!! I didn't go but I'm too old fo dat shit. Not really, I had to babysit my sisters. They're such a pain in the ass. Srry for not updating as fast.

Peace out!

*Brofist*