47. Dat Moment

1. Dat lucky moment when you cuss and the teacher walks by you without noticing.

2. Dat awkward moment when you have a talk about relationships with your parents.

3. Dat awkward moment when you go on your first date and have no idea what the fuck to do.

4. Dat awkward moment when somebody tells you your fly is unzipped and you stand there awkwardly because you don't know what to do. I mean, you're not gonna zip it in front of them, right?

5. Dat annoying moment when you read through something of yours and just think about how stupid you sound and questioning why you even did that.

6. Dat awkward moment when you ask when the baby is due and she's not pregnant. Then you realized you just called her fat.

7. Dat terrifying moment when your cat walks into the room, stares at something you can't see, and then runs out of the room.

8. Dat awkward moment when you're talking to yourself and then you realize there's someone else in the room. And then there's the bitches who don't give a fuck.

9. Dat awkward moment when you're alone with someone you just met.

10. Dat awkward moment when you have a big fight with somebody and then they prove you wrong. Yeah..... That's me.