34. Funny Convos

1. Friend: I bet you can't say the alphabet faster than me.

Me: Challenge accepted! A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I...

Friend: The alphabet.

Me: Well fuck you too.

___________

2. Son: DAD! DAD! There's a monster under my bed!!

Dad: Enjoy it while you can, son. One day, when you get married, that monster will be sleeping with you in bed.

Son: Ewwww. I don't wanna get married. Girls are weird!

_________

3. Mother to father: Go have a word with your son, I found a stack of porno magazines under his bed."

Father walks into his son's room and says,"Y'know if you keep reading those inappropriate magazines, you'll get blind."

"I'm over here dad!"

___________

4. The entire school: You don't talk much.

Me: Because I hate you all.

_________

5. Ex: You look good. You lost some weight, not saying you're fat.

Me: Oh, yeah. I found this new diet.

Ex: What's it called?

Me: Happiness... I found it when I left you.

_________

6. Me: I failed the health and safety test.

Friend: My god, how?

Me: So the question was,"What steps do you take during a fire?" And I wrote,"Fucking large ones." Apparently I was wrong.

_______

7. Creepy girl: I need you in my life. I really like you. I feel like there is something missing in my lif. And only you can fix that.

Me: The letter E. There fixed it.

________

8. Stupid Player: Dude, my girlfriend is such a lier! I'm gonna break up with her.

Me: Why?

Stupid Player: She said she slept with her sister.

Me: So? That's normal, they're siblings.

Stupid Player: Uh, no! I was the one that slept with her sister! She's such a lier.

Me: Bro, I think you're the one that's fucked up...

__________

9. Me: Can't believe you cheated on my with that slut! You're just like a penny.

Ex: What? How?

Me: You're two-faced. You're always dumped on the streets but is still in everyone's pants.

Ex: Damn, I want you back.

________

10. Friend: Would you wear shoes if you didn't have feet?

Me: Guess not.

Friend: Then why do you wear a bra?

Me: Why do you wear pants?

Friend: Well played, sir. Well played.

------------------------------------

So I was reading this post on Instagram or whatever and it said,"The best things in life are mistakes." And I thought about me.

Cuz, damn bro, I'm one big ass mistake. Which means I'm the best of the best! Hell yeah! I'm so happy it's Thanksgiving. No school for a week..... FREEDOM, BITCHES! Peace out!

*Brofist*