60. Funny Ways to Order a Pizza

1. Ask them how many bears were killed in the process of making pizza.

2. Pretend to sleep through half the conversation and then wake up screaming,"What? Where am I?! Who are you?!" Then throw your phone at the wall and run away.

3. Mumble,"There's a bomb under your seat." When they ask you to repeat that say,"Sauce smothered in meat."

4. Change your accent every 4 seconds. If they ask you what's going on say you're going through puberty. Even if you're a girl.

5. Ask if you could rent a pizza.

6. Tell them to give you a menu to look at if they refuse, go crazy and curse them out. Start yelling REALLY loud on the phone and ask them to give you a FUCKING menu.

7. Order two toppings, then say,"No, they'll start fighting."

8. Hang up when the receiver is in the middle of a sentence, then call back and say you lost connection. Keep doing it until they get really pissed at you.

9. Say,"I wonder what THIS button on the phone does, then hang up after that for effect.

10. Call a pizza place and order McDonald food. If they tell you you've got the wrong place start singing random ass songs.

--------------------------------------

Aye! I'm really bored right now, so somebody private message me and we can talk about random shit together. That's all I gotta say for today so peace out!

*Brofist*