CH 7: His untold story /Part1/

Hey guys,

I know it's been a long time since I've updated. I decided to put one story on hold, mainly because I can hardly upload one chapter a week, let alone 2. I will keep updating this one every week but my story 'Falling in love with the Muslim girl' is going on hold until after Christmas break because then I'll be done with my internship and I will have more time to update. (I know that a lot of you also read that story, that's why I'm bringing it up :))

I will keep this story going in Shaa Allah!

So enjoy this new chapter lovelies!

Xxx

~~~~~~~~~~

Aliah's POV

This was the 5th time he ordered me to get coffee for him. Wallahi, at the end of the day he will be able to jump through the ceiling.

He was so grumpy these days. Even if he ordered me to kiss his feet, I would do it and still keep working for him. That's how bad I need this job. I still haven't figured out what was wrong with him last week. We haven't spoke properly since he gave me a driver who would pick and drop me off back home after work. I need to know what's wrong with him, he's being cold and moody. And the worst thing of all was that I knew he was unhappy and hurt. Why wouldn't he just talk to me? I need to know what's wrong with him, as soon as I know that, maybe he'll change his attitude and maybe my working days wouldn't be this hard anymore.

Hariss's POV

That girl is stressing me out, why wouldn't she just quit? I've asked her like 5 times today to bring me coffee and she still hasn't snapped. Round 6, I thought.

I picked up my desk phone and called Aliah.

"Aliah, bring me another coffee" and with that I hung up.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."!I shouted and she opened the door.

She walked closer towards my desk and placed the coffee pretty hard on the desk which made the coffee spill a bit.

"Can't you watch out?" I said in my angry voice.

I didn't expect her to say somethimg back, was I wrong.

"That's it, I'm done!"

Wait, is she going to quit? Finally, I thought.

"What the hell is wrong with you? It's like you're on your period or something.." She said.

"Excuse me?" I asked surprised.

"Just grow up, I'm not quitting, so stop trying to make me!"?She snapped and after that she turned away.

"Stop!" I shouted.

I stood up and walked closer to her, too close apparently because she took a step back.

"Why do you look and act so much like her?" I said grabbing her cheek with my right hand.

"Don't touch me!" she said pushing my hand away, "and what do you mean by 'her'?" She asked.

I snapped out of the situation and fake coughed.

"Euhm, get back to work miss Samuni" I said. She gave me a confused look but walked out of my office anyway.

When she left my office I sat back in my chair and grabbed my head with my hands. What's wrong with me? She's too smart, she will never quit. I poured the coffee out of the window like I did with the previous 5 and got back to work. That's the only remedy to get distracted from everything that was happening.