Epilogue

SEQUEL "THE UNEXPECTED FUTURE" IS NOW UP! GO CHECK IT OUT!

For those that needed closure, here ya go..

I know I can't please everyone, but I needed some closure too anyways lol ENJOY

~~~

Aliah's POV

So here I was, almost 9 months pregnant and my water could break at any moment.

But where was Harris, you may ask?

Exactly, at work.

Some important bussines stuff, he said. It's always something 'important'.

You know what, I should trick him into thinking the baby was coming. Testing if he would be ready when that day really comes.

After the incident, they officially declared Flora and Zain dead. Let's all hope Zain stays dead and maybe Flora comes back to visit me again.

No.

That will never happen. She's dead. For good this time.

Saïd was struggling but hit it off with our real estate agent almost immediately. We all know how Saïd is. He was taking it slow though, he wanted to focus on his religion first before getting into something serious.

Can't blame him for that, I would do the same.

That fake cop guy was charged for kidnapping, murder, attempt to murder, corruption and for selling drugs. One big ass list so he was going behind bars for a very long time.

I placed my hand on my belly and gently moved my hand around in circular motions. This little girl is going to be an introvert person, I could feel it. I never felt her kicking much, she was relaxed and quiet. Let's also hope she isn't going to be a cry baby.. We all know how much I appreciate a good night sleep.

As I was staring at my giant belly, I figured I could use a good laugh. Mainly because I was bored. I picked up the phone and searched for Harris' number. I was nervously waiting for him to pick up the phone as the phone started ringing in my ear.

"Shit I'm sure he's in a meeting." I whispered. What if he picks up, starts panicking in the room followed by me saying it was a prank? Yeah I don't think his investors or colleges would laugh about it.

As I wanted to put the phone down, Harris picked up. I heard him excuse himself from the room, closing the door behind him.

Well if he wasn't in the room anymore, I could easily just continue the prank.

"Hey babe are you okay? Something wrong?" Harris asked, filled with nervousness as his voice shook with every word he brought out.

"Aw no." I played. I was such an actor.

Harris and I have been good actually, the past eight months were amazing. Harris was learning more about Islam. It took time though. He at first did it for me, but he quickly realized that he was really interested in the religion.

Things like that needed time though. Rushing into something is never a good idea, we don't want him to fall in disbelief again two years from now.

"Wait what is it baby." He asked, his voice shaking more than before. I heard him pace around in the hallway, leaving everyone behind in the conference room.

"My water just broke." I was laughing so hard on the inside but somwhere deep down, I felt bad.

He was so sweet.

But also ...

Don't keep a woman who's nine months pregnant alone at home when she can go into labor at any moment.