CH 41: Another mystery girl?

~~~~

~~~~

Aliah's POV

I approached Saïd and slapped him sharply on the back of his head. "Grow up" I remarked.

"Aw" He replied rubbing the back of his head. "What was that for?"

"Oh sorry my hand slipped?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah your hand slipped of course it did.." He mimicked me.

"You're such a child." I said rolling my eyes.

"Handsome child." Saïd smirked, making eye contact with Flora.

Flora chuckled, "I don't think so."

"Excuse me?" Saïd asked, totally stunned by her comment. He raised his eyebrows and waited for an explanation.

"What?" Flora asked, her eyes widened. "I've seen guys handsomer than you."

Saïd's smirk slowely faded away.

"Right and I've seen hotter girls."

Shit, Saïd you messed up. Never say that to a girl.

"Saïd..." I whispered while shaking my head, indicating that he should stop before making it worse.

"So you're saying I'm ugly?" Flora crossed her arms and stared at him.

"What?" He asked confused, "I didn't say that." Yes you did little boy.

"So what are you saying?"

"That I brought food?" He said trying to recover his failed attempt at flirting.

"Whatever." Flora said pouting her lips and turning to me, "I only met him 2 minutes ago and I already can't deal with him, how do you do it?"

"Sabr" I whispered back, "A lot of Sabr."

"Well, can I borrow some for now 'cause I feel like I'll need it" She replied and walked away, sitting back down on the sofa.

I nodded and smiled while Saïd's smirky face was already back. He was enjoying this, he liked girls that had attitude. Lately a lot of guys liked that actually. I don't know why though, maybe they just hate boring girls.

Saïd followed her and sat down near her. He was so going to stalk her, mark my words.

As I looked at the clock, I noticed that it was already getting pretty late. I took my phone out and saw that I had a message from Harris. He was on his way home. I could just easily tell him who was at our place, but I just knew that he was going to bail and leave me alone with those two idiots. I'm not having that. 'For better, for worse' remember.

I made some snacks and placed them down on the table, in front of Saïd and Flora.

"So where are you from?" Saïd asked Flora, who didn't give Saïd any attention.