CH 37: Selfish b*tch

~~~

~~~

Aliah's POV

"Wow, that was-"

"Egregious." I replied finishing his sentence.

He looked at me to see if I was being serious, if I really thought that my first time was outstandingly bad.

I think he noticed I wasn't being serious since he jokingly slapped my upper arm right after that.

"I'm just joking." I chuckled.

"I know, how can it be bad if it's with me?" He smirked. I looked at him and rolled my eyes at his cocky response.

"No it was amazing." I responded boosting his confidence.

It felt so good, emotionally and physically. (A/N gross)

We were still lying in bed, God knows what time it was. I didn't know how long we .. you know.. I was lying on his chest with his arm around me, stroking my arm with his fingers, up and down.

You might wonder why I, all of a sudden, decided to take the next step. That actually happened thanks to Flora. After we hugged, we sat down in a coffee shop and talked for a little bit. She explained everything and told me what Harris said about me. It was because of his words I realised that he was being serious with me and that I knew that he truly loved me. And I loved him, even after everything that happened. I just hadn't realised that until today.

"I love you." He whispered kissing my forehead. He got up right after that, probably heading to the bathroom.

I examined his body as he was putting his boxers on. What did I do to deserve a handsome loving guy like him?

"Love you too." I responded.

He went into the bathroom and I could finally check my phone to see if Flora had texted me. She had booked a hotel room and yes I gave her the money Harris had send me. Will he be mad for passing on his money? Probably, but I couldn't let her spend the night on the streets now could I?

She hadn't texted me and I wasn't going to text her either. To be honest, there was something about her that I still didn't trust. I don't know why, maybe I'm seeing things again.

Harris got back in and lied down besides me, throwing his arm around me again. I can get used to this.

..

"Hey."

Harris came into the kitchen and stood behind me

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"No I'm good.." I responded.

He moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as I was cooking breakfast. He gripped the neck of my shirt and moved it over slightly, exposing skin.