CH 38: The Arab waiter

~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~

Aliah's POV

"You ready to go?" Harris asked when he got out of his office and locked the door.

It wasn't that late so Harris probably was taking my advice on doing things more relaxed.

"You listened huh?" I responded with a a truly suprised look in my eyes.

"Of course, I always do."

I chuckled, "No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"Nopppe." I responded while grabbing my stuff.

I turned the computer off and got up from my chair.

"Very mature young lady."

"I know" I responded followed by a huge smile on my face, just to irritate him just a little bit more.

"C'mon I'm hungry." I added.

"I've been waiting for 5 minutes already." He said looking at his imaginary watch.

"Never annoy a girl that's hungry mister Cooper."

"Right, hungry and childish what more?"

"In bad company." I smirked.

"Remember when you practically called me a 4 year old?"

I nodded, "Good times." I smiled when I remembered the first day at work.

We both laughed and talked about the first day I started working here, how shit Harris' life was without me.

"Admit it, your life is pretty exciting thanks to me." We were walking to his favourite place to eat while we were still talking about ourselves and our lifes. I was more bragging about myself than talking about us.

"Okay don't get so full of yourself." He responded and rolled his eyes. Before I could even respond, someone bumped into my shoulder, sending a shooting pain down my arm. It obviously was a male, a female could never bump into me with that much strength.

"Aw what the hell?" I shouted annoyed, rubbing my shoulder.

And you might think that it wasn't on purpose, but it definitely was.

Harris turned around and faced the person that bumped into me,
"Dude you can at least apologise?" Harris shouted.

The guy was pretty tall, covered in tattoos, not that musculairly build so Harris could easily take him out. Not that I would let him.

He started laughing when he looked at me, turned to Harris and said "You can do better bro." He left as fast as he could after that. He didn't even give me or Harris the chance to respond.

That my friends is called a racist piece of shit. I'm a strong individual, so nobody like that bastard could bring me down. But incidents like this kept circling around inside my head. That sometimes took days, weeks or even years, depending on how intense they were to process. The evening started so fun and relaxed and that's ruined by one racist low-lifer.

The CEO's unexpected love ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें