CH 20: Choose, good or bad?

"Sometimes choosing the bad guy isn't always a bad decision."

-TheSecretWriterr94

Aliah's POV

I woke up around 5.30am to pray but mainly to avoid Harris and his new girlfriend.

I realized yesterday that I liked Harris more than I should. So I'm taking some big decisions, one that puts my religion first.

I ate something little and as I want to walk out to go to work, his girlfriend left the main bedroom.

Great..

I woke up this early to avoid them, and now I'm bumping into his lover.

"Oh hey you must be Aliah." She said.

She just woke up, why is she talking already?

I need at least 10 minutes to wake up before anyone can ask or say something to me.

I guess she's different.

"Yes, but I'm going to work." I said "so bye" I added.

"Why? Harris is your boss, so why are you going to work this early?" She asked.

Good question, now.. I'm straightforward, but I know when to take a step back.

"Euhm, got a ton of work. Nice meeting you, see you soon!" I said and walked to the front door.

"Oh I'm staying her today, so I will see you tonight"

"But have fun at work." she smirked and walked away towards the kitchen.

Awsome.

They are dating already..

What am I still doing here? He just needed me so he could keep his job.

It was a chilled day at work, not much work to do but I'd rather be at work doing nothing than at home with that woman.

Harris arrived at work around 2pm, he had a wild night appereantly.

We didn't say much to eachother, he greeted me, I greeted him back. That's it.

Zain's POV

"For God's sake I'm working on it! As soon as his girl is mine, I will call you. In the mean time, don't call me will you!" I shouted as I hung up the phone.

That guy annoyed the hell out of me, he doesn't understand that this kind of stuff takes time.

He will suspect something if we don't have patience.

Aliah is nice, I feel sorry for dragging her into this. I guess I don't have a choice.

Aliah's POV

"Hey Zain." I said as I wanted to go home.

He smiled and greeted me back.

His smile..

I was blushing, I felt it.

Even though I sort of liked Harris more, Zain was way better for me than Harris will ever be.

"Aliah?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you wanna do something next week?" He asked.

If I do everything I was planning on doing, then nobody will stop me from going out with him I guess.

"Sure." I responded.