FRUSTRATIONS

ASalamu Alaikoum,

Bismillah, so..

There are these readers that think that I'm representing Islam in the wrong way.

What do I have to say about that?

There is this beautiful book where you can find anything you wanna know about Islam in; The Quran.

Please go practice Islam while reading the Quran or any other book that isn't a fictional story.

This book isn't meant to preach any religion, It's simply placed in the spiritual category because the characters are Muslim.

Yes I changed the chapter (CH:44) a bit because you guys were partly right.

DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FROM THIS STORY TO PRACTICE ISLAM.

This is the last time I will address this, I will delete every comment about this from now on.

To those that want to learn more about Islam; This book isn't completely representing Islam in the right way, I'll admit that. But I'm trying to address the most committed sins so I could maybe show someone that what they're doing is indeed haram. Does that mean I should make the characters perfect? No. Because then this book wouldn't be realistic at all. Do I write too much haram things? Maybe.. but don't tell me zina (for example) isn't a commen sin recently. ZINA IS HARAM FOR THOSE READING THIS, but I think everyone knows that, isn't that right?

Oh and also some people are commenting things like I'm saying zina is halal because I don't write a whole paragraph about why it is haram, of you re-read the chapters, you'll see that I will mention it if something is haram. I don't let the characters sin without explaining if it's halal or not.

I have smart readers and then you have the other small half 🙊

I love you all but please don't forget I still have emotions and a heart. Don't call me things you wouldn't be called yourself.

Ma'a Salam

Sorry to those that just read and comment nice and supportive stuff. Send me your books privately and I will shout you out after this book is finished. (Only those who showed me support throughout the whole book)

Have a lovely day❤