CH 9: Harris, meet my brother..

Harris's POV

"Mom, you need to leave. I'm not gonna get married to that spoiled b.."

"Don't you dare call her that! She likes you Harris, so why.."

"She likes my money!! Mom for God's sake, wake the hell up!" I interrupted her.

After I hung up on her this morning, she just burst into my office. She probably knew that I was avoiding all her other 100 phone calls.

"Mind your volume Harris! I'm still your mother!" She said trying to calm me down.

"If you were my mother, you would let me make my own decisions." I said lowering my volume. I love her, I loved her for being there for me when Flora died and supporting me when dad made me CEO but she lost it.

"I do it because I love you! Now, either you're getting married or your days of being CEO are over!" She took her bag and left. What does she want me to do? Am I seriously going to be losing my job when I don't get married?! She's crazy!

I tried calling Aliah to reschedule some meeting, as I wasn't in the mood to talk about work, but she wasn't picking up her phone.

"Why does she thinks she has a phone?! To freaking pick it up!" I whispered, more yelled, to myself.

I opened the door of my office and saw Aliah confused sitting after her desk.

"Aliah, why aren't you picking up your phone?!" I said on a harsh tone but she completely ignored me.

"HEY" I shouted while I snapped my fingers in front of her face so I could get her attention.

"On what planet are you?!" I asked.

"What do you want?!" She practically shouted.

"You to drop the attitude. Now, I called you like a..." But she interrupted me.

"I QUIT! YOU HAPPY? ARE YOU ALL HAPPY NOW?!" She shouted whilst tears were streaming down her cheeks.

Did I do this? What did I do? Why do I always have to yell?! I have never saw her that upset and seeing her like that hurts me in some kind of way.

I looked around and saw two girls walking past.

"Hey!" I shouted.

"Yes Harris?" One of them asked.

Who gave them the allowance to call me that?!

"It's Mister Cooper! Anyway, you know what's wrong with Aliah?" I asked.

"No ofcourse not mister Cooper, she's crazy." One said whilst the other one laughed.

A took a few steps closer to them so I could intimidate them, because I knew they were lying.. I'm not stupid.

"I'm only going to ask you this one more time, if you lie again and I ask Aliah about it, then you're both fired"

"So, what did you guys do or say to her?!" I asked again.

"We were just talking about your night together and she must of heard us.. And it's not only us, the whole company is talking about it.. Nobody understands what you see in her mister Cooper." One of the girls responded.

"Excuse me?!" I was actually in shock, they got the balls to talk about me in my own company?!

"Can you two please follow me, I wanna thank you for being honest."

"Ooh sure mister Cooper." They both said together.

They were both following me, little did they knew that I was on my way to Donald. I don't need childish people like them in my company!