CH 14: Menstruation issues.

Aliah's POV

My feet were hurting and I still needed to walk 5 minutes before I arrived at work.

Harris is the type of guy that either is really nice or really angry. There's no in between.

What was I thinking living with him? He obviously doesn't like me around and I don't want him to be in any trouble because of me.

I'm almost getting my salary this month so as soon as I have the money to pay for rent, I'm out of there.

I dropped my bag next to my desk and immediately took off my shoes after I sat down. These shoes were killing me.

"Oh, I see you made it? How was the walk?" Harris asked with a giant smirk.

"Good." I responded with a serious expression and started working.

I want him out of my sight, Subhan'Allah, never have I ever met someone like him.

"Anyway, I've sent you some files, can you order them and put them in our database?"

I nodded whilst I kept looking at the computer screen.

He then left and I leaned back in my chair.

How the hell did Flora live under a roof with this guy?

..

I collected my stuff and left the office as I was done for today. I also left as quiet as possible because I didn't want Harris to hear me.

I'm going to take the bus home, I'm not in the mood to talk or do anything else. For some odd reason I'm craving chocolate. So that's what I will be getting before going back to Harris' flat.

I stopped by a small shop before heading 'home'.

It took me almost 2 hours to get to Harris' flat.. he lived pretty far and I missed one bus.

..

Harris was already home, which I had expected.

He looked at me when I stepped into the flat without saying anything and immediately continued watching the tv.

Great, I wasn't in the mood to talk anyway.

I dropped all my stuff in 'my room' and went to the bathroom. My stomach was hurting the entire time and I just felt like I needed to go to the toilet. So that's what I did.

Me being stupid wasn't thinking that my period (A/N or menstruation, whatever you call it) would pay me a visit this week.

"Omg I'm on my period, omg.. omg what do I do?" I panicked.

I opened every closet in the bathroom hoping that he had some pads that could stop my intimate part from bleeding.

"What the hell am I even doing?" I whispered.

Why would a guy have some female essentials in his bathroom.

Shit..

I was sitting on the toilet for over half an hour now. I could use some toilet paper for now, but I had these menstruations where I bleed really bad. Normal toilet paper wouldn't help stop the bleeding for long.

I really messed up.

As I gave up hope, Harris knocked on the door.

Great..

"Hey are you okay?" Harris asked.

Shit, I can't talk in the bathroom..

A thing my mom always used to say, apparently jins live in here or something I don't know.