CH 32: I fucked up

"Never comfort me with a lie"

-Aliah

~~~~

Aliah's POV

"Aliah I fucked up, like really bad."

I checked my phone after I fell a sleep on the couch and saw that I had several missed calls from Saïd. Knowing Saïd my whole life, I knew that he only called when something was wrong, when he had no other choice. I could hear the hurt in his voice. A voice filled with sadness and yearning regret.

"What happened Saïd?! Where are you?" I asked. His choice of words worried me. Saïd wasn't the type of guy to make a big deal out of something small.

"I'm at the hospital."

"What? Are you okay?" I was grabbing my stuff whilst I was still talking to him. Keys, jacket and bag. I closed the front door behind me and rushed to the bus-stop.

Harris was at work so he wasn't able to take me.

"Just get here, I fucked up so bad."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes, don't do or say anything." I hung up the phone and impatiently waited for the bus. What the hell did he do now? I swear to God if he lied about something again-..

..

"Why didn't you tell me Saïd? You lied again!" I shouted.

"Aliah, you don't understand. You lost your me-"

"So what hu-?!" I snapped back interrupting him. "You should've told me!" I needed to calm down before I would say something I would regret for the rest of my life.

"So you basically slept with someone?" I asked after I calmed myself down.

"That's not the point right now Aliah gosh!" Now he was the one getting angry?

"Does Harris know?" I swear to God, if Harris knew all this time..

"What?" He replied like he didn't hear me properly.

"Does Harris know about that baby?" I repeated.

I was so angry. Not did he only sleep with a girl, he lied to me again and I'm sure he forced Harris to not say anything also.

"Yes." he replied.

"Okay, tell me everything." I said taking a seat on the green chairs.

I cautiously began walking back and forth. Saïd told me everything, they apparently got into a fight and Natasha 'fell'. Why didn't I believe him? I mean he was lying the entire time, why not lie now? No my brother could never hurt someone on purpose, he wasn't like that.

A guy, I didn't know, walked up to us with heavy footsteps. He looked angry, furious.

"You!" He shouted pointing at Saïd.

He grabbed him by his neck and pushed him against the wall.

"How dare you touch my sister?!" he shouted directly into his face.

I tried pulling him off Saïd, but he was too strong.

"I didn't do anything." Saïd tried, inbetween the moments he was able to breath.

"Yeah that's not what Natasha is saying!" he shouted again.

"Get off my brother!" I screamed, still trying to pull him off Saïd.

Saïd's face was getting redder and redder by the second. I needed to do something, otherwise this guy will choke him to death. The doctors weren't helping either. Where the hell was security when you needed them?