Sequel intro

"When one story ends, another one starts."

-Maya Cooper

~~~

Saïd's POV

"Intissar can you help your mother with dinner please, I think aunty Aliah is almost here."

Aliah and her husband were coming over and the stress I had was unbearable. It isn't that I haven't seen Aliah in ages, I just wanted everything to go perfectly now they were moving from New-York to Chicago.

I had a daughter named Intissar who was almost 13 years old and a son who was 5 years old.

Aliah and Harris also had 2 children, a boy and a girl. The girl was 17 years old, the boy 12.

"Hey little guy, how are you?" I asked, picking up Adam. I kissed him on the cheek and put him back down after someone rang the doorbell.

"Saïd can you open the door babe?" My wife asked. I married the love of my life 14 years ago, she meant the world to me. Never thought I would meet someone again since what happened with Flora, 18 years ago.

"Go to your mother Adam, I'll open the door."

I made my way to the frontdoor and grabbed the door handle, opening the door slowly.

A young guy was staring at me with widened eyes. He looked around 17-18 years old. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. On his back he had a fully packed backpack, he probably was coming back from school.

"How can I help you, young man?" I asked, smiling.

It took him up to 2 minutes before he responded

"Can't believe it." he slightly scoffed.

"I'm sorry?" I stated confused.

"You're Saïd right?" He asked, with an expression hoping I would say yes but also with a slight disgust in his eyes.

"Yes, who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Max, I'm your shitty ass son that you left behind."

~~~

Update: THE SEQUEL IS CALLED 'THE UNEXPECTED FUTURE' AND IS UP NOW.

I wanted to make a short but strong epilogue. To just give you a picture of how their lives turned out.

Sequel? Let me all know and I'll consider it!

Thank you once again for everything, I can't say thank you enough.

~Edited by R3Hijabi ~