CH 23: Feelings!

"I actually fell for you before I even realized I did"

-Aliah

~~~~~~~~~

Aliah's POV

Everyone was staring at Saïd, including the other guests that were standing a bit further away.

Saïd looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. He didn't seem shocked like the rest of us. He somehow knew or he was expecting her to show up.

Unfortunately it was happening and the timing couldn't be more wrong.

Saïd didn't knew what to so say. I mean, a random girl shows up at your door saying she's pregnant with your child. What would you do?

He broke eye contact with Natasha and looked me directly in the eye. I'm sure he saw the disappointment in my eyes.

"I can explain Aliah." My brother finally said breaking the silence. It was a party, yet it was so silent that you could hear a needle fall.

Even the music was cut off.

And Harris, the hero, gave a sign to the dj saying that he needs to continue playing.

The music echoed through the entire area again and everyone just stared at eachother.

"I don't need this." I eventually said. I walked away, closed the door with an enormous power behind me and hid in my room.

I looked at the place were the make-up artist did my make-up and cleared the table with one swipe of my arm.

"This always happened to me" I whispered whilst making sure every little piece of make-up was laying on the ground.

Harris entered the room a few seconds later and grabbed my arms so I would stop destroying the room. He pulled me into a hug and didn't let go. I didn't hug him back, nor did I push him away. I needed that hug. I was so angry at my brother, that girl and myself.

Thinking that my brother was doing fine all this time. That he was being honest about everything. His feelings, his private life and social life. It was not until today I finally realized that he was the one struggling the most. I was being selfish this entire time. Never at one point did I ask how he was doing or how his life was going.

I started crying and hugged Harris back.

"Why.. why does everyone keep lying to me?" I whispered to him whilst I hid my face in his neck as he hugged me more tightly than before. It felt like he was mentally telling me that he was going to have my back, no matter what, and that was a nice feeling.

He gently pushed me away after a few minutes and asked if I was okay.

"You should listen to your brother; that girl can be lying you know." Harris said softly wiping my tears away with his fingers.

He was so nice, being there for me. I don't deserve him. At first I thought that he didn't deserved me, now it's clear that I don't deserve him. He's unique. He deserves so much more than this drama.

"Can you please tell everyone to go, including my brother." I whispered quietly still sobbing. "I wanna be alone." I added.

"Of course, I'll give you some space". He responded in his softest voice. I never heard him spoke this gentle. Like he was speaking to someone who could break down at any moment.

I grabbed his hand as soon as he wanted to leave the room. He was suprised about my action because he immediately looked at our touching hands.

"Please don't go." I whispered. The tears were dried up and I was slowly regaining my composure.

It wasn't the first time I was touching him, in fact we've touched eachother multiple times before. For example when we arrived at work. But this touch was different, it felt different. I wanted to touch him, for the first time I was the one that wants to have physical contact with him. I wanted to feel connected with his body.

"I'll be right back okay?"

He let go of my hand and walked out of the room.

I wanted him to stay with me. I actually was falling for him. Or I felt like this for a few weeks now but only came to that realization until today. I never felt something for someone and it was scaring me.

It was late and I was tired. I crawled into bed and laid down. I looked at the ceiling and everything that happened today was circling inside my head. I wasn't planning on sleeping, I was planning on waiting for Harris to fall a sleep in his arms. I guess that only happened in my dreams. Without knowing I fell asleep with the music from the main room still on until the sound slowely faded away..

Harris' POV

I arrived back in her room only to find her fast a sleep in bed. I grabbed and lifted her legs up and tucked her into bed.

I stared at her for a few seconds before leaving. She doesn't deserve this. She's special and maybe I am falling for her. And I have this feeling that she was falling for me too.

I need to be careful with that though, I don't want to force anything. It's totally up to her, she's in control.

"I'll see you in the morning." I whispered.

I turned the lights off and closed the door behind me, taking great care to be as quiet as humanly possible.

I waited in silence for a moment before heading back towards the front door.

Aliah's POV

The sound of the door woke me up, I rubbed my forehead gently and opened my eyes. I stared at the closed door for a few minutes before finally turning over, folding the pillow and closing my eyes again. Now I only hoped I wouldn't have a bad dream about everything that happened today.

Harris' POV

"How could you Saïd?!" I shouted. I could feel my blood boil as anger welled inside of me. "On her wedding?!" I added.

I pressed my lips together, hoping to contain my anger from slipping something else out. It was very tough though but he's still her brother.

"Oh shut up Harris, I bet you have a few kids running around yourself. Don't act like you care about her. I know how all of this is fake, so stop playing!"

I was already so angry so his words only made it worse.

I balled my fist tightly and placed a punch to his temple with my right fist, knuckles first. I hit him so hard that he fell on the ground and looked at me in shock.

"You don't know what I feel." I then said.

He put his hand on his temple and stood up.

I relaxed my facial expression and calmed myself down.

"You're lucky you're her brother, otherwise you would be dead by now." I finished and closed the front door behind me.

Even though I punched him for Aliah, Aliah will be furious that I punched her brother. Let's not think about that just yet.

~~~~~~~

Loved this chapter, idk why hehe.

Let me know what you think.

Stay humble

Xxx

~Edited by R3Hijabi ~