Part 4

**unedited**

Happy reading

NISHA

The day as asual we are immersed in our daily routine. Aysha came to our house. She is giving warning to her dad do not be late at the evening.

He bowed his head and kneeled down one leg ,crossed on arm in his front and other one folded at back saying " Highness , I will make sure to fulfill your order " dramatically.

I am standing and watching how can I miss the wonderful scenes between them. I hurriedly arranged the table for breakfast and packed his lunch box. He bid bye to her and went. He didn't glance at me.

At noon we both are feeding each other and took a nap . feeling relaxed, my muscle's working all the day and playing with her. Seeing her smile vanishes my tiredness. If she is not there for me, what will be my position in my life. Living in an unknown place, with stranger definitely I would be in coma again . He is very lucky to have her .

I went to down stairs to prepare snacks then we can get ready. I heard Some sounds from the kitchen.I saw a shadow ,my heart thumping fast ,not able to think what I have to do think Nisha! Think !!!.

I turned to my right side and found vase . I grabbed it and taking slow steps ,sweat beads formed on my forehead. I tiptoed enter into the kitchen, a raised my hand holding the vase tightly he turned suddenly and swatted my hands .

We Both were looking each other in horror.

"What are you doing? Do you want to murder me?" He outraged on me. I stumbled back, he took the chance and came over with one step.I took back another step and hit the wall ,fear is invisible on my face.

I said"I am not at the stage to murder . My brain functioning properly. Do you have any idea without informing or calling the bell you entered the house. How can I supposed to know that you came ?".

I showed my anger on him . "How dare he to blame me ?" I murmured.

"This is my house I can come or go " he replied arrogantly.

"Oh this is also my house I can do what ever I can , I can even murder you as this is my house " I replied in sarcastic and came out .

I seated in sofa and asked " by the what are you doing in the kitchen?" . I didn't get any response ,I checked my both ears whether they are working or not. He laughed out loud and said " what are you checking ,do you want to go to the hospital to check your ears?" .

Oh god! he is getting on my nerves. I didn't replied to him and called Aysha to come down. He placed pancakes in a plate infront of her . Thy both started eating without giving a single piece to me.

" for me " I asked in no particular. "Over" he said . I didn't get the meaning whether his plate or pancakes . I followed my gaze to him ,he is Washing his hands and swipe his mouth with towel.

"Won't he bother for me?" I used to serve breakfast,packed lunch box,dinner,clothes what not everything I am doing. I outburst on him.

"you said you want to do all these things. Did I say to you to do . you removed the maids until u recover, you want to do all these things or did you asked me whether I can do these things ,I didn't stop you.do whatever you want."

" Did he outburst on me or me on him??"

We both turned to see Aysha ,she is crying . we both went near her and started pampering. He started saying " its a joke baby ,see mumma face she also laughing. We are not fighting Aysha".

I took her in my arms and showered with kisses on her face . we are joking Aysha ,its not fighting. Now Smile my dear . He took her in his and swirled round in a circle .we both started tickling on her,the hall filled with her giggling laughter.

"Now get ready ,we are going to the place which you asked me" he said. Yayy!! Clapping her hands made us both laugh .

We hopped in car and travelled for 1 hour.

There the "EMPIRE STATE BUILDING". WHAT MAKES THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING EXPERIENCE A MUST SEE ON YOUR NEXT NEW YORK CITY VISIT.

we directly went to the private elevator and I don't know what he is up to.

(Actually there is a visitors centre which we have to buy a ticket for the entrance. It was full security and high air conditioner.)

In 2nd floor before we reach to elevators In sustainability exhibit, it showcases the state-art- technology and process that went into the overhaul. It tells the story of remarkable renovation process through comprehensible way,using a combination of digital displays,sculpture and building materials.

In 80th floor,here we will find the original documents including period photographs,architecture sketches, construction notes,mementos from more than 3,400 workers helped to create the history.

Yeah! There is an official store in the other side of the same floor,its a breath taking view guess!!

( its all about a shopping , shoes,accessories, cosmetics.Trust me its high charges,its better to buy these in koti Hyderabad).

There are shops and restaurants and Tonight,the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING will be in its signature. It maintain a tradition of changing color to recognise various occasions and organisation through out year. The system is capable of displaying 16 million copies,which can change instantaneously.

We went to the 86th floor Observation Deck. It is the highest open air observatory.I heard that it is an unforgettable personal moments. I wish I too had one. It wraps around the building's spire with 360 degree view.

We have seen a views of central park Hudson river and east river, Brooklyn bridge, Time square.

After that we went to 102 nd floor. 16 floors above the 86th floor,it is the most spectacular view of the city and beyond. The central park comes into full view,grid of streets reveals its building design.

(Its a beyond of expectations what I have known until I visit).

Its the best feeling to watch after long time spending outside the world

"Feeling Alive " I thought and looked at Aysha who is busy in watching with binoculars to get a closer look.

" NISHA" he called my name and looked at him. A continuous smile playing on his lips.

I went near him and he said " I LOVE YOU "

I smiled at him thinking what I have to say the reply.

" NISHA!!! How about we do again here? " he said while remembering his scenes it seems.

I panicked the way he is looking at me.

-----------------------
Comment and vote!!!