Part 11

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

At home "Nisha" he called me. I came out of the kitchen and signalled him "what?".

"Nisha !! There will be a party for next week. You and Aysha be ready at 7 in the evening. I will be busy with office so I am informing now itself" he said.

" is something special?" I asked him.

" yes, it's will be the most special day in our life. And you will surprised when it comes to know you" he said and walked away leaving me with full of confusion.

Augustine

"Celina!!what are you doing damn it?" I asked her.

" Augustine!!" She said and shut her mouth immediately when I glared at her.

"Can't you see we have only one week ,we have to work more than the hours a day . Just pass the information to all the employees and make sure our branches what they are up to" I said.

"The days are passing with hustle bustle , the day I went to home is last week . Till now I didn't show my face. What she is doing? Even she didn't make a call to me but she sends the lunch box every day ".

On hearing knock sound, I alerted and said "come in" "Stephen! Is this the time to check the files, you are supposed to be more update and alert before going to the meeting. You have prepared before 2 days,now you are asking me whether it is okay or not. You should have your confidence and have to face the situation what ever it may come, you should be presentable and the answers should be spontaneous" I outraged on him.

"Sir !! The meeting is arranged and I will help with Stephen " said Celina I nodded and dashed out .

In meeting , after so many filtered projects, we have to tie up with Maxwell Cards company. As this is one of the top most company ever since it is my dream to be a part of this company. So I introduced myself in professional and the lights went off.

The projector and the slide show begins.

When starting a new business project, how do you decide what to produce? The common thing you hear is that an idea is necessary to start. I know a lot of wannabe entrepreneurs who are constantly trying to come up with their next big idea.

They think great ideas are not only hard to come by, but also the biggest factor in determining your success . but an idea I come up with is a terrible place to start a new business. The reason is that businesses need to make money if they are to be sustainable.

To make money a business needs customers. Customers don't pay for ideas; they pay for their problems to be solved. So rather than looking for an idea for what to build, you should be looking for a painful problem that you can solve.

People will pay to make pain go away. The more painful and frustrating the problem is, the more they will pay. So now will Stephen present the ideas Introducing Idea Extraction Finding a Market Getting them on the phone

The problems An important question Another direction Finally a summary about the technology we are gonna present in practical in upcoming projects .

Lights were on and all were clapped including me, and stopped immediately. If he see me ,then he will get horns on his head .I smiled myself and looked at him. He was seeing with so determination and respect on me in his eyes.

Maxwell congratulated me that we got the project and has a party for the success. All were existed out of the conference room. I am busy with talking about this project and budget.