Flashback 43

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

I mentally laughed when she pinched her arm.  Of course she never expected this surprise. 

When I introduced her to my dad, she nervously answered to whatever he asked.  Then slowly he made her comfortable with Talkings, she looks cute when she is thinking. By with this conversation,  I am satisfied the approval in his eyes on her.  I didn't tell anything to my dad ,we planned to give this news when we completed our studies. So I just treated her like a friend in front him. 

When I walked along with her,she remained silent. This is not her, I looked at her.

"Why didn't you tell me? Don't you trust me?" This question is only I read in her eyes.

"I want to give a clarification " I looked into her eyes.

"Good night" she said and walked off without glancing at me.

  "Augustineeeee!! Surpriseee" Celina shouted.  Removing her bags on her shoulder and hugged me.  I looked over her shoulder, there she is fuming with anger. But why?? (Nisha)

"Come let's go " celina dragged me out of the campus but I gave a last look on her.

  " why did you do this?" I asked when I stepped out of the campus.

" really!! Want you know the reason" she scowled at me. 

" ohh don't say what I am thinking" I horrified .

  " hahaaa good catch" she raised her collar like she had achieved something big.

  " God dammit!! I was already in trouble and by your sudden gesture , it got all damaged" I glared at her. 

" come on!! I am just played to get ,show ,know you about  in this side angle of NISHA" she sang .

  " ummmm....mmmm...... " I am scratching my neck.

" Admit it!!! she is possessive " she said with mischievous grin.  I gave a sly smile and we went to home.  I gave a tour of all the places to her and she glued to me like she didn't allow me to go anywhere. Something is creepy going on in her mind.

  " okay sleep " I said and headed to my room. I changed my clothes and locked the door.  When I am successfully jumped out of my window, I stilted in my position to see her  infront of  me.

I composed myself and asked " what are you doing ?"

  " what are you doing here?" She asked me by raising one eyebrow.

  " nothing!! Ummm... How would be if I jump from my window to here" I said.

  " Achaa !! I believed " she gave sarcastic smile.

" what she wants now? In the first place ,I shouldn't share my secrets to her. I should slap by myself" I murmured.

" what ???I am not hearing?" She said. 

" what you want celina?" I asked her by placing my hands on hip. 

" good boy. Now listen! Don't go now, meet her after two days. I am Damn sure, she will show you how much you mean to her" she gave me idea. 

" I don't want to prudent , I know how much she loves me" I said.

  "  I am giving this idea to not regret in future" she advised me.

  " future?" I questioned.

" if you meet her  daily  , then there is no difference what is in between you. In these two days, You both will get know how much you are meant for her and vice verse" she said.