Epilogue

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

I sent message to Stephen , if Augustine choose truth.Sadly he didn't.

The next day we heard good news that Vishal with Trisha's marriage is on October 23rd, Anil with Anishka on December 16th, Stephen with Celina on Feb 12th.

I got to know that they purposely changed their dates to Feb 12 as they don't want remind me again feb14 th which was happened.

The days were passed in a blink and in between these gaps I visited New York and again India. We got ready and went to mandap where all the relatives were already settled. After that the rituals began and vishal tied a knot around Trisha neck. We congratulated them and We all gave poses to the photographer .

We all send them for honeymoon and we all again back to works.

The days passed away and again we came to India for Anil's wedding. When they were exchanging garlands, the grooms side people lifted Anil and here our Anishka is too short . I gave an idea to her to which she stood and kept expressions like -not -interested -to -marry .

Poor boys!! How much time they can lift him? She coolly sat in her chair and chatting with us. We all suppressing our laughs and atleast they kept down him for not having energy anymore. Anishka laughed and they exchanged garlands. We all sent them for honeymoon.

" why are you laughing that much?" He asked when he stepped inside our room.

" see, his expressions " I said where their marriage video is playing on the screen. He too joined and laughed along with me.

" momma " Aysha ran to wards me.

" have you enjoyed at your grand parents house?" I asked her while she is settling on bed.

" yes, yes Celina aunty took me to rides" she said with exciting tone and while her eyes were widening.

" momma when my brother will come?" She asked me innocently.

A lone tear formed in my eyes and wiped it off without knowing her.

" He will takes time, he is anger on you because you are not eating these days " I said to which she said " I will eat mom, I won't do things which he didn't like" with pouted.

" ohh baby, your brother will loves you more. You have to take care when he is with you" AJ said to which she nodded like a good girl.

" now go and play" AJ said and she ran to the balcony.

" we both decided to get marry according to our Hindu tradition " we both said to our family once Celina and Stephen wedding happened the next day. They all smiled .

" it's not good to see the bride before wedding " I said to him.

" I have seen you many times, then why now?" He said and chuckled.

" just follow the rules, I don't want to have any disturbance again in our lives. I want to feel the waiting for you,dream about you, there are so many things I want to experience. Now stop talking and sulking " I said and disconnected the call.

I blushed the name of his on my hands. I always had a dream and wish to write his name on my hands.

" someone is dreaming" a group of voices I heard to which I jerked.

"Oh god!! Can't I have a peace day " I mumbled seeing the girls gang.

" so how is your day?" Celina asked.