Flashback 55

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

" no I will stay at home" I said.

" why? See now you are walking. There is so much of work in office" she said while keeping my shirt and pant on bed.

" no I will work from home" I said trying to make her understand.

" okay " she said and went to kitchen.

I smiled at myself and immediately frowned seeing her packed lunch box.

" what's for that?" I asked.

" going to college and then I have to go attend a meeting in office" she said while combing her hair.

I looked side ways and scratching my neck what-I-have-to-do?

I palmed on my face and said " okay I will go to office" .

I dropped her at college and drove back to office. I attended some meetings and then engrossed in work which were pending.

" hey how is your day?" She asked once she stepped in my cabin.

" hey hai it's good and how is your?" I asked while signing the project.

" yeah it's good and we have convocation day by day after tomorrow " she said and sat on chair.

I hummed and said " okay study this file and report me by evening".

" yes boss" she said and went to her cabin. The whole day it's like hectic and I don't have time to talk with her.

While returning to home she asked " are you feeling okay?" I nodded.

" look no need to stress yourself, just do some work little by little. Don't do over time,it's not good for health" she suggested.

" look like someone is caring" I commented.

" yes I care for you " she chided and looked outside the window.

" hey all" I said once we stepped inside.

" we are planning to go back to India" Mohan uncle said.

" what?" She said.

" yes Nisha, even suresh too wants to be with us in India" satish uncle said.

She nodded and said " but please wait for two more days ,it's my convocation day".

" okay after the next day we will take flight" suresh uncle said. She nodded and excused herself from there and went to upstairs of our room.

" okay we will take leave " Mohan uncle said and I nodded at them. They all were staying in suresh uncles house. Dad and mom went to their house. Now the house suddenly turned empty only a muffling sounds.

" Nisha!!! Don't cry" I said while I touched her shoulder.

" I can't stop them atleast let me cry" she said and kept her face in hands.

" I don't know this feeling ,leaving them and living far away from them" she said with crackled voice.

" shh!!" I caressed her back and said " look when ever you want you can visit home. I will never stop you" by taking her hands away from her face. She slept by crying and I hugged her and slept.

The day went well with her convocation and also we took some photos with group photo. The media people were also surrounded us and nothing is left to escape so I handled their questions along with NISHA. She looked nervous first and I hold her hand assuring . She gave her answers how we met and decided to get marry . She hide all the matter which is unwanted and smiled at him. We both posed for a photo and then we came back to our house.