Flashback 20

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha 2004

I woke up by continuous banter from my mom. " still 10 am,you are not waking up. If this comes to know your future mother in law, they will scold us,this is what you have learnt manners from your parents" mom scolded me.

" mom don't start again,why only me?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

" because your sister will not give chance to scold. She is perfect in everything" mom said.

" god! Waking up late is also crime" I mumbled and looked up.

" why are you looking up when I am here?" Mom asked me showing her temper on me.

I lazily woke up and bringing my legs and stormed to bathroom.

I wore a top and legging . I braided my hair and went down ti the hall and waited for him .

Vishal show up at 11 but still no one is against in him. I mixed salt in a plain water and kept on his table. He say and ate his breakfast, he took water and immediately puked out.

I mentally laughed and asked " are you okay?" With concern.

He gripped the glass and hold my ear " say sorry to me" he demanded.

I shouted " help me,vishal is killing me " I cried which is fake tone.

I dipped my fingers in water and kept in my eyes it really visible that drops looks like I am crying.

They rescued me from the evil. I stuck out my tongue and a mischievous smile on my lips.

They demanded him" say sorry to her".

All were on my side ,he is alone and said " sorry".

I smirked at him and we both bid bye to them and went in his bike.

He stopped on one side and asked " why did you do this?"

Mom scolded me at morning so i took it on you.

He was shocked and opened his mouth . I laughed and shook him.

" you are sadist evil" he said and keeping his hands on my neck like killing.

I laughed evil and said " come the show will begins,I don't want to see your monkey stunts in road".

" oh God! Why you gave birth to her?" He said and looked at sky.

" to see your entertainment" I said .

We both went inside the theatre and stood at the waiting hall.

He bought tickets and we went in.

" harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban"

I kept on starring on the screen with out blinking my eyes,how can a person miss this movie when they are not stupidity of crazy magics want in their life too.

Why didn't you take me in the cast? Wish life is full of magics.

While returning from movie ,I met one of my friend and we discussed about streams and college,but we two got different college .

We both came to home at night 9

The two ladies asked " why did you come late?"

We both looked at them like teacher caught us .

"You say " I gave a look at him.

" you only say" he looked at me.

" mom vishal met his girlfriend and they both went to dinner leaving me alone on his bike" I said.

" how dare he do this to you? Vishal how can you leave her on road?" Aunty asked and holding a spatula in her hand.

" no mom she is lying" he said.

" what is there lie on you?" I said innocently.

Slap

Aunty is smacked his head with one hand and beating with spatula with other hand.

I took out camera and captured. I mentally patted for my work.

Before going to bed, I went to vishal room " after going tomorrow to college don't forget me to call" I said clinging on his door.

" come" he said and patted next to his.

I sat and he kept his one hand on my shoulder and kept my head on his chest.

" see whatever and whenever you want me,I am reminding you I am there for you" he said.

" its childish to say ,but I am missing the days we spent when we were in schooling " I said.

" yeah I know how can I forget we all were ready to go to college but you were clinging to your mom that I won't got is school when you are at 10th class" he said.

I laughed at myself how stupid me, yes I don't feel like going to school . I felt like I am alone when jiju completed his 10 th ,he left to intermediate. I felt something is missing even though you both filled the places of jiju. When I stepped in 8 th ,di too left . when I stepped in 10 th, you too left. Slowly we all got bust with studies and goals. So I didnt kept my insecurity in front of you all and I kept myself busy not to feel alone.

He laughed and brushed my tears with his hands and said " I will be there for you" patted my shoulder.

I nodded.

He said " okay bye take care and I will call you frequently".

I nodded and he kept a kiss on my forehead.

We both stepped out of the room taking his luggage.

He bid bye to us and dad,uncle went to drop him at railway station.

I never thought my life will be attached to these three people . I used to wait for them when will they come here.

I flopped on bed and felt dark spots entering in my eyes making me fall into sleep.
------------------------
Comment and vote!!!!