Flashback 37

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

I opened my eyes and again adjusted my eyes due to the sun rays falling on me. I am baffled at once and again heard someone voice and glanced at my surroundings. The last night I remember the last one was his face,but whose house is this?. I got up on my feet and walked slowly. Suddenly out of nowhere he appeared in front of me. I clutched my heart and tapped to calm myself. I let out of my breath and his gaze fell on me. I looked down on the floor and then slowly I realised I am in just a shirt and shorts. I immediately tucked under the bed sheet covers and hide my blush.

He looked startled for my sudden gesture and said" Uncle!! she woke up".

I frowned and looking at the door who might be?. I was surprised and at the same time I am shocked

" what must be I have to tell him?".

If I tell the reason he never allow and let me touch scooty. I am battling in my brain and Dad asked

" How are you feeling ?".

" fine but why are you asking" I asked and confused.

" you got fever yesterday and you didn't open your eyes,its already midday "dad said.

At that time I don't know what to answer but fearing of his next question.

"Hey! Nisha I gave your scooty for servicing. You can take tomorrow" Augustine said.

I frowned and looked at him what he is saying and slowly I got it in my mind and i played along with him and said

" oh!! Thank you so much ".

"Dad he is Augustine and he is my classmate. Yesterday my scooty was struck in the middle of the road and he offered me a ride . But I never thought I would trouble you" I said and the last part emphasised at him.

" its not a trouble ,we are classmates and also friends" Augustine said.

My dad looked at him and smiled.

"Are you able to walk?" Dad asked me.

" yeah! I am" I said.

" bag is here, your mom kept your things ,we will be in hall" dad said .

He looked at me but there is no emotion ,I thought he will talk to me. I changed my clothes and went near them.

"Its really nice meeting you Augustine" dad said and shake handed him.

"Its my pleasure uncle" he said.

I am standing in between them and I looked at him only. Why he is avoiding me???. I came to my house,the only thing I am surprising is his house is only one street difference for us. I can see a clear view of his house from my room. But why he is acting like I am just a friend for him? I confessed my love to him but why? Did he changed his mindset? I thought and" no way!! He didn't leave for a second when you went to ece class" I defended him and chuckled his expression.

Next day I went to college, hot news is spread over the college. Yes, now only I came to know from shalini. I told you I am the last person to know the news.

" our super senior is suspended" shalini said.

"What?" I said.

The seniors are the one who insulted me with filthy comments and if Augustine come late I don't know how I survive from that dreaded situation.

"Now I know who is behind their suspension" I thought and got up from my feet and waited for him.

I looked at him,he is walking in corridor with gritty face. I came in front of him and signalled him to come to a place . I went there and waited for him. This is the place where he proposed me. After few minutes he shown up .