Flashback 47

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

" Mr. Augustine, the photo session people are waiting for you" she said still looking into her notepad.

" coming and yeah stay here with me until this session gets complete" I ordered.

" but..." She opened her mouth to say something but stopped and shook her head.

" okay Mr. Augustine" she said and walked off.

" what is running in your evil mind" my heart questioned to brain.

" something you never understand until you feel it" brain answered to heart.

I got out of the cabin and went to the hall where the people already set the lights and costumes.

I changed into them and I said something to the incharge of the session. He nodded and continued to say the script to which I nodded.

I gave some poses and glanced at her, she was least interested to give a glance to my side and typing something in her phone.

" excuse miss, can you help me " incharge asked her.

She nodded and he said " his hair was disheveled , can you make it properly?" With more request.

She walked towards me and combed my hair , I signalled him.

He said " no, one more try with another one".

I inhaled her veneela scent which is the same one she used , I intentionally laid my hand on her waist,she startled for a second and continued to give another hairstyle.

I signalled him again to which he said " no" and she glanced at her watch .

The frustration took over her or may be, she runs her hair through my hair and did something wonderful feeling.

" now start the photo session" I ordered.

He clicked some photos and showed me. I nodded and left from there.

" Mr. Augustine I am leaving" she in one line.i

I nodded and glanced on footage.

The next day she bought a coffee and reminded the schedule of today's.

" They asked us to meet in Berkeley hotel" she said.

She went again and came after few minutes, she handed me the magazine cover

She went again and came after few minutes, she handed me the magazine cover. I looked at the cover and then at her.

There is no expression on her face and I dictated her . She started writing in her notepad. She started changing her standing position , her heels were killing I think, but I am of no mood of concern on her. I ignored her pain looks and explained her all the details.