Flashback 29

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA POV

Now we are in swimming pool and splashing the water on each other's. After 6 months , we all are meeting . jiju kept one week leave to office and me,priya di ,vikas have college holidays. At evening we all are watching movie and jiju got up from his seat and said

" I have some work I will join you later"

We all nodded and glued our eyes on screen.

After few minutes di got up from her seat and said " I feel sleepy .you enjoy". We both nodded and watching movie.

After 5 minutes I nudged vishal with my elbow and said " shh follow me". We both silently went to vikas room. He is nowhere and checked all the rooms and went di room. Here also she is nowhere to be find. Vishal stood like a glue and not following me.

I turned back and asked "what? Come" I hushed.

" Tell me what is bothering you ,then only I will come" he said and folded his hands across his chest.

" you know what when we three went for a movie ,while returning from theatre di asked me to sit at the back and she will sit in the middle on bike. I shrugged and sat at the end of bike" I said.

" so what ? What's there in this?" He asked in confused.

" I don't know something is going between them " I said.

" come let's caught them red handed" he said and a mischievous smile playing on both our lips.

We both silently went to terrace which is the only last place we have to search for them. We both astonished and shocked to witness the scene. Di leaned her head on vikas shoulder . We silently walked near them. Now vikas ji leaned his head on di lap and talking something and swinging along with with swing chair. We went near them and shouted their names like serious.They looked at us and seeing themselves. They both started to say something but we both interrupted and said

" we thought you would tell us,but no".

We both pouted and kept sad faces.

" we didn't want to hide this from you ,we are talking to declare to you now but you caught us" di said . Jiju nodded .

We both laughed and said " so start the story" .

"Ohh god see nisha ,priya is blushing" vishal said.

Jijuu is smiling and I said " we didn't say to describe your blush".

We all laughed and di said " nishaa" in threatened tone.

"Okay okay now tell please" I said. We all sat on swing chair.

priya POV

After the hectic semester exams and a bunch of lab exams the very first happy news we heard is 'A TRIP TO NORTH".

"hey u r coming right?" Keerti's voice startled me.

"I donno keerti. I should ask my parents. I don't think they will allow me to go for 2 weeks."

"hey u forgot that u have a secret weapon."

"Secret weapon? what is it?"

"Nisha yaar. Just take her help in asking your parents. I know she is a pro in such things."

"yeah. Only she can help me out right now. Anyways,I will let u know by today night. Bye"

After nisha making out a drama for 2 hours, finally my parents agreed to let me go to the trip....Through out the journey we sang, shouted , yelled and made fun of our faculty by imitating them.By the time we reached delhi its almost 11 in the night.We visited taj mahal, red fort and some famous places the next day. We went for kulumanali the next day and everyone were in a deep sleep in the bus.The bus halted suddenly while its raining heavily.

The driver and some faculty got down and I peaked through the window by sliding it up. Slowly every one woke up and some of them got down.Before realising whats happening, every one got into the bus and the bus turned around. All our confused looks were answered by our faculty that due to heavy rains, and hill breakdowns on the kulu route is no longer permitted for any trips.So with just a delhi and kulu trip we started to get back.

After reaching till mumbai we got to stay in a hotel for two days as we got to book reservations to hyderabad all of a sudden...After a quick bath I called my parents. They have put me on speaker while i was telling them about what happened after kulu visit.

"So u were in mumbai?"

"Yes dad."

"Hey vishal also stays in mumbai? Why don't you go and visit him?"

"No dad. We were not allowed to go to anywhere. We should stay in this hotel only for 2 days. They weren't even allowing us to go for shopping."..

After 4 hours..

"Hey priya. Someone came to visit u"

"For me? in mumbai? who is it keerti"

"I donno rey. srija told me. he was waiting for u in the hotel lounge."

I went down and looked around for the person I have no clue of. I found professor mark speaking to a 6 feet figure. He is standing with his back faced towards me. As I walked towards them ,mark greeted a goodbye to the person asking us to carry on.When the person turned back I surprised to see Vikas.

"Hi priya. How r you?"

"I am fine. but, how do you know that I was here?"

"Dad told me that you were here"

"oh okay!" "now come we will go to our place, I have asked the permission from your faculty and I will drop you by tomorrow evening"

"oh! that's cool. where are we going now?"

"lets head to home first. go and pack your stuff required for a day"

I nodded and return with my hand bag.we decided to have a dinner at near by restuarant before going to house.conversation between vikas and priya we ordered some light food

v:how is your trip?

p:its good but it could have been better if we have completed the treking in himachal pradesh

v:so you like trekking

p:that is what excited me the most when i heard about it. But atlast it got ruined due to heavy rains.

v: are you ready to go now?

p: whattt?

v: are . you. ready. to. go. for. trekking.tomorrow?

p:yes yes yes and yes I squealed

v:okay we will go to lohghad court. I nodded and smiled.

we went to house and slept in respective rooms. I couldn't sleep all over the night for two reasons.

1. I am going for a trek which is a long wish of mine.

2. I am going with vikas . because he is my very first crush but I never told him as he treats me like a very good friend.

--------------------------------
Comment and vote! I would really appreciate you