Flashback 40

**unedited**
Happy reading!!

NISHA

I slept off and woke up hearing some screeching sound. He silently peeped to my room and closed my eye purposely. He laid beside me and snuggled closure to me. He pressed his lips on my forehead.

He traced his fingers on my cheeks and I opened my eyes only to drown and immersed in his blue eyes.

" why did you left without a word?" I asked him holding his face by one hand.

" I don't know what to say ,these all are new to me . I don't know why you cried that much but I was itched to take you in my arms and want to console you only by me" he defended himself.

I snuggled more to his and pressing my lips on his neck.

" don't be possessive. I am all yours" I said with utmost sincerity.

" I can't help it" he said and rolled over me.

I laughed at his tactics and mumbled " you are really mad at me."

" like this the week rolled and our college started. Priya di and jijju were talking on phone with me whenever they got time. After their wedding, its joining date for di in her company. So there is no left option for her,we too all encouraged her and will spent time when she gets her leave or weekend. Jijju supported her in all the ways.

The month passed and one day got a call from jiju.

" Nisha!! your di is going crazy" he said.

Presently me and Ajay in a park.

We used to call our duplicate names when ever we are in temper or to irk each other. He used to call me ishaani and it felt so good when he calls me like that.

I still remember that day,he was so broken when I told him that I love Ajay, so he purposely wanted and remind me to call him Ajay so that he thinks I am only his.

He signalled me who ?

I mouthed him jijju.

He nodded and kept his head on my shoulder.

" what makes you think of her?" I questioned and I know what's the reason behind this.

He took my hand in his and caressing  my knuckles. I kept speaker mode to listen the conversion to him.

" I never thought that she had this talent?" Jiju said while suppressing his smile.

We both looked each other and our thoughts went back to their faces.

" nishaaaaaa! Awesome surprise loved it" priya di squealed.

Here we are closing our ears to save from the damage of our eardrums.

" I wish you too would have been here, this is so exciting place" di said.

" why not we will definitely come again along with nisha's husband" jiju said.

Here we are starring each other and blushing. He is scratching his neck and running his fingers through his hair.

I cleared throat and di said " thanks for the lovable surprise. Say thanks to Augustine on behalf of us" and the line went off.

Yes there were in honey moon . vishal,me and Augustine planned to give them this surprise.

" differentiate overloading and overriding?" Java professor asked.

No one in mood to show interest in class,may be all were tired with continuous workshop and seminar classes.

" okay what is inheritance?" Again another asked.