Flashback 21

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

"Get up nisha!! They are calling you continuously , pick up the phone " mom said placing dad's phone on table.

A loud ring tone making me disturbed , I covered my ears with other pillow on my head. I groaned in frustration and got up, I picked the call and said " hello "in harsh tone.

" Wake up sleep beauty " I heard, I know whose voice is vishal don't you have any work rather than waking up others. I scowled at him.

He laughed and another voice I heard " hey don't scold my sister ,else I will give some hard beatings when you visit home ,vikas come nisha is on the line"

I squealed " priya di"

"Yeah! Not a word against her" I heard another voice

"Vikas jiju" I exclaimed

Ready one two three " happy birthday " they all said unison

We all are on conference call,

"Omg thank you!! I thought you all forgot " I said brushing my fake tears.

"now open the door" they said.

I opened to see a surprise on my face, a courier boy delivered some packet and a bouquet yellow tulip flowers.

I beamed with surprise and a glow on my face.

"Now open it,put the phone in speaker mode" vishal said.

" why are you so eager than me" I spatted back at him.

After taking my long time I opened and I was jumping and squealing " you bought this to me " seeing the phone in my hand.

It is latest version Nokia 2600 .

"Thank you thank you thank you so much love you" I said clapping my hands and jumping.

"Love you nisha" they said.

There was a moist in the corner of my eyes. This is the 1 st time they missed my birthday, " where ever we are , our bond never let go" vikas jiju said.

Yes, we all said and pledge " we never let go from each other " and laughed. This is the pledge vikas jiju taught us when I was in 1 st standard.

When vikas jiju going to tell another philosophy , vishal interrupted " please, not again, okay bye I have sem exam in 5 minutes, once again happy birthday flower" vishal said and disconnected.

" priya di what are you doing in Mumbai, you must be in Varanasi " I asked .

" yeah ! We have to but the weather is changed due to climate and the road is paved with stones and mud, so we are returning back from trip. we halted in Mumbai , Vikas took the permission from faculty , so we are going to cover some surrounding places and then there is place "lonovala " I and jiju going. " priya di said.

" oh okay enjoy!! But bring any item for me jiju" I said.

" your highness " vikas jiju said.

I laughed and disconnected the call.

"They treat and feel me like I am very special".

I went to my room and took bath. I wore a red and cream coloured cotton half saree which is stiched by my mom.

I kept my hair loose by keeping one plucker , wore multicoloured bangles and a pair of jumkas on my ear. A stud stone of bindi between the eyebrows..

I took blessings from my parents and gifted me anklets. Then I took blessings from aunt and uncle. They gifted me a titan watch.

I helped to both of them in kitchen. Dad and uncle went to office. These days they are coming so late, as they have some new project.

I took some nap and at the evening I went to stationary to buy things for college on my Scotty.

After paying , I kept the things in drawer and locked it. While returning to home,some boys on bikes kept following me.

Firstly, I thought they are also on my way but no ,where ever I am going ,they are following me and horning bike sounds.

I don't know what to do at that moment, suddenly I got an idea and I kept on riding. They are passing some comments and my anger is boiling in me and I calmed myself by clutching the accelerator tightly.

They are blindly following me until I stopped. When I stopped also ,they didn't observe the surroundings, I mentally laughed and patted myself for the innocent horror expression which I gave while riding.

" sir, these guys are following me from 1 hour" I said.

They are looking at each other in themselves,like deer caught in headlights.

" constable, take them into cell" SP sir said.

They kept on rambling something to save them selves.

I gave them murderous look.

" please save us ,we will never do" one of them said.

I looked at SP sir and he looked at me whether let me do my duty or you will do ? I sighed and said " okay I will tell sir to leave you,but tell me the pledge along with me" .

They looked themselves like I have spoke some Alien language.

"What ? You won't say ,fine ! Sir take them to custody" I said.

" All Indians are my brothers and sisters....." they said unison.

SP sir gave some lecture to them and sent. I smiled at him. He patted my shoulder and said " you are very brave ,smart and intelligent nisha".

"Thank you sir!! Its all you, you have trained us like that in our school" I said.

" Good nisha !! Any help in Any time I will there " SP sir said.

I smiled and took leave from there. I reached my home and kept myself busy not to feel bore.

----------------------
Comment and vote!!!!

Happy Sunday!!